Like Tree17Likes

HK mental health....

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Can we have a "What will the government do in April?" poll? I'm going to predict something absurd like them dumping lithium into the water which triggers panic buying of water.

There is limited scientific evidence that this can calm down a population in a basket case territory. Limited evidence is usually good enough for the encumbents

Sage likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:

I refuse to believe any other CE, even a tighter puppet, would be anywhere near as disastrous, cynical and uncaring as CL has been over that last two years, getting worse not better
    Be careful about that prediction. You never know we may end up with an even worse CE next, hard to imagine as that may be. The post is seen as a poison chalice by any remotely competent or capable administrator. Even with Beijing making all the decisions, who knows, maybe the next administration will find an even more botched way to implement them. Just pray that won't materialize...
    BCD likes this.

the HK government is aware that people are going crazy, and have set up a group to help..

https://shallwetalk.hk/en/

We are in Asia, so mental health is not an issue. Sadly only partly joking..

Quote Originally Posted by nivek2046:
    the HK government is aware that people are going crazy, and have set up a group to help..

https://shallwetalk.hk/en/
    except, there is no fucking internet in the concentration camps

Quote Originally Posted by RobRoy:
    We are in Asia, so mental health is not an issue. Sadly only partly joking..
    White privilege people lol. They never had their ass beat by Asian Parents haha

My hours at home unchanged but thanks to covid/Ppl being at home and thin walls, I get to hear my neighbours and their daily struggles - it's so surround sound that I can't pinpoint unit or floor. Not a noise rant - just thinking one of them will probably make the papers one day. At least 2 households with a super screaming husband, one with a wailing/cursing young man and a family with crazy kid(s).

I've seen quite a lot of mentally hurt people in HK, unfortunately. Just in 2022:
    1) Gentlemen with his pants down near HK observation wheel. He just sat down on the bank with his ass & balls exposed.
    2) The McDonald's worker walking in front of me didn't answer me (several times), I lightly touched his shoulder, when he suddenly scratched my hand with his nails and quickly went away (Central).
    3) Lady went in her underwear near Sham Shui Po market.