Like Tree33Likes

HK in the power of madmen?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

HK in the power of madmen?

This morning I went to eat a breakfast. the only free sit was in between two occupied. The free sit had safety+ label which clearly meant we are fighting the virus. I took the sit then.
    At some point the staff approached me and ask to move to the sit on the left, just shoulder by shoulder by the other customer.
    I have ignored that. After 1min seconds the staff accepted that with a pain on the face.
    HK is in the power of madmen.

#firstworldproblems if this the the biggest thing that bothered you...

rs4, Mcdavid and hullexile like this.

Why so belittling? The First World doesn't deserve to be in the power of madmen you know..

Holy shit. Someone asked you to move to a different seat? How do you have the will to even post or do anything anymore? I'd presume your will would be broken.

Quote Originally Posted by artilekt:
    Why so belittling? The First World doesn't deserve to be in the power of madmen you know..
    It's about having some perspective before going all hyperbolic...
    jgl and Mcdavid like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcdavid:
    Holy shit. Someone asked you to move to a different seat? How do you have the will to even post or do anything anymore? I'd presume your will would be broken.
    This is Geo, have you noted the shit that gets raised here?

The post is valid, not that I need it but the unadulterated, mind-numbing bullshit that local people come up with in the name of following the rules goes to show that regardless of the creative vision of our imprisoned lawmakers there would always be a whole army of mindless automatrons ready to drag this town down.

But... exactly? That's the point? There's much worse/more valid mind-numbing shit around here. And someone lets THIS ruin their day?

Perspective... get one.

There There...

Mcdavid likes this.

So you walked into a restaurant, sat down at a seat that had some kind of "Do no sit" mark on it (was it a small restaurant that tries to space out customers on every second seat?), staff directed you to sit somewhere else, you refused, staff rolled their eyes at you. Do I have this correct?

One part I dont understand. Who is the madmen? Do you mean the restaurant staff for their seating arrangement? Or the government for forcing the restaurant to adopt the said seating arrangement?

Mcdavid likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcdavid:
    But... exactly? That's the point? There's much worse/more valid mind-numbing shit around here. And someone lets THIS ruin their day?

Perspective... get one.
    In y.o.u.r. opinion.

I think that the observation that HK's problems run deeper than only the jackboots in charge is something worthy of being reminded.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast