Like Tree69Likes

Je ne regrette rien

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

BTW, I have confirmation that we have a working mechanism to send cash. @hullexile - OK to share?

hullexile likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    BTW, I have confirmation that we have a working mechanism to send cash. @hullexile - OK to share?
    Yes many thanks.

@hullexile, what's the name of the medicine you need? As mentioned a few times, I work in healthcare. One of my clients in Asia is a Pharma company. They give me medication which I can't get in HK or SG, unless I pay 200% above EU price.

If you want I can ask them after the medicine you need. Although I'm close with this client, I can't promise anything though... I always can ask.

hullexile, shri and Mrs. Jones like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NTCP88:
    @hullexile, what's the name of the medicine you need? As mentioned a few times, I work in healthcare. One of my clients in Asia is a Pharma company. They give me medication which I can't get in HK or SG, unless I pay 200% above EU price.

If you want I can ask them after the medicine you need. Although I'm close with this client, I can't promise anything though... I always can ask.
    Will PM you

If there is anyone else who does want to send please go the Shri route, it works like clockwork.

MABinPengChau likes this.

What is the Shri route?

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    What is the Shri route?
    PM Shri for details. Thanks

Several of you have mentioned buying the medicine overseas where it may be cheaper for my wife.

My wife really appreciates your thought and care but after discussion she wants to say very many thanks but no. She hopes you understand.

Reasons:

The doctor changes the medicines or doses at times so.you might buy ones that cease to be prescribed

She is worried prescription drugs may get stopped by customs.

The real reason though I think is that she trusts her doctor (this one not the previous one who misdiagnosed) and the pharmacy. She would not trust medicine coming from abroad as she doesn't know if it is genuine or fake. That is what happens when you live in a country with too many scams.

So the offers are very much appreciated but she prefers to continue buying what she trusts. That doesn't mean she doesn't trust you!

The brother of my wife's best friend died of TB several years ago simply because they ran out of money to keep buying the medicines. Thanks to you all she no longer has to worry and stress about that.

Is the UK route or Western Union preferred?

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    Is the UK route or Western Union preferred?
    Sorry for the delay. UK route please