Estimated 1st Prize 73,000,000 HK$ Lottery

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

do you guys know if there are any requirements for the winner? for example, do you have to be a resident or a passportholder or anything like that? or can you be just a regular ol' tourist passing through hk?

Quote Originally Posted by Lammarite:
    For those of us who have never done a mark6.....what are we supposed to do when we get into the JC?
    I could with just a million but 53 million would come in very handy too!
    Lammarite, if you dont have any specific numbers then you can go up to the booth and hand over a $20 note and ask for a computer generated ticket, this will give you 4 rows of 6 numbers. each row costs $5 only, that $5 could win you 53 Million.

if you have specific numbers then just grab a empty ticket and each column, mark 6 numbers. there is usually JC staff there to help you if you dont have any idea. They are quite friendly. more info below.

http://special.hkjc.com/marksix/info...ple_banker.asp
    Last edited by wtbhotia; 21-01-2009 at 03:31 PM.

For those of us who have never done a mark6.....what are we supposed to do when we get into the JC?
    I could with just a million but 53 million would come in very handy too!
    There should be some cards in the jc which look like
    each line you chose 6 numbers between 1 and 49, Its $5 per line and go to the counter and give them the ticket and pay and thats it.
    Last edited by shri; 21-01-2009 at 03:33 PM.

Lammarite - I just do a quick pick most of the time. i.e. let the computer select a number.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Quote Originally Posted by Petex:
    do you guys know if there are any requirements for the winner? for example, do you have to be a resident or a passportholder or anything like that? or can you be just a regular ol' tourist passing through hk?
    Anyone can 'play'. No taxes to pay in Hong Kong but you may have to "income tax" in your home country.

Please note though that any winnings received after taking this advice will be subject to a generous donation to this poster.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    There should be some cards in the jc which look like
    each line you chose 6 numbers between 1 and 49, Its $5 per line and go to the counter and give them the ticket and pay and thats it.
    Yo Jimbo, are those your winning numbers. Might have to get me those same number and split the 1st prize with ya. Haahaaa

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    Yo Jimbo, are those your winning numbers. Might have to get me those same number and split the 1st prize with ya. Haahaaa
    Ummm no not my winning numbers just a random pic I got off the net.
    Knowing my luck they'll come up too so I'd better put those down as well!

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Ummm no not my winning numbers just a random pic I got off the net.
    Knowing my luck they'll come up too so I'd better put those down as well!
    Jimbo, i know you will win! but please dont forget, I am your best friend

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Lammarite - I just do a quick pick most of the time. i.e. let the computer select a number.
    A friend reckons that if you ask for quick pick they have a special pink gwailo button they press!

A friend reckons that if you ask for quick pick they have a special pink gwailo button they press!
    Ha! I do a random 7 number multiple ... that means you get 7 numbers and can use any combo of them to win (like having seven lines of very similar numbers). Cost 35 bucks

I hereby pledge that if I win it's a free bar from Friday to Wednesday

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast