Like Tree4283Likes

Gratuitious Link of the Day

Page 4 of 550 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

Remember him?

You’ll be riding along in an automobile. You’ll be the driver perhaps. You’re a Christian. There’ll be several people in the automobile with you, maybe someone who is not a Christian. When the trumpet sounds you and the other born-again believers in that automobile will be instantly caught away - you will disappear, leaving behind only your clothes and physical things that cannot inherit eternal life. That unsaved person or persons in the automobile will suddenly be startled to find the car suddenly somewhere crashes... Other cars on the highway driven by believers will suddenly be out of control and stark pandemonium will occur on ... every highway in the world where Christians are caught away from the drivers wheel.

— Jerry Falwell

What If?

This is a work in progress so bear with me.

What if earlier this week when my trigger price of $37.60, had prompted me to buy 10 lots of HSBC?
    Well for a start I would be in hock right now to the tune of $150,400, but thats not all I would also have to rustle up another $46,648 for the rights issue of 1666 shares.
    for a grand total hockness of one hundred and ninety seven thousand and forty eight only!!!!
    ---
    more on the morrow

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    This is why you're fat

^ Some of those foods looked quite tasty! I could do with a 9 Decker Filet-O-Fish Sandwich now... lush!

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Not the Giant Breakfast Burrito (seven pound breakfast burrito stuffed with potatoes, eggs, onions, and ham bits, lots of cheese on top and smothered in red chile)?

[I feel sick...]

^ Gotta treat yourself every now and then ^_^

For all the doubting yobs, who could not believe that I could accurately calculate the price of HSBC

Hong Kong GeoExpat - View Single Post - HSBC Predictions....

====
    amd the GL of the day

"I understand you want to make finance entertaining, but it's not a fucking game."

[ame=http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=220252&title=cnbc-gives-financial-advice]CNBC Gives Financial Advice | The Daily Show | Comedy Central[/ame]

Words fail me

dinga dinga
    dinga dinga

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktQOLO4U5iQ]YouTube - [www.stratpost.com] Israeli Rafael's Indian promo[/ame]

fiddle stick

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q28ikQaPFK4&eurl"]YouTube - Re: Welcome to the Guitar Rig Hero Contest[/ame]

Last edited by kombuchakid; 17-03-2009 at 07:16 PM.

Page 4 of 550 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast