Most Phones Ever seen in a Taxi

Closed Thread

Most Phones Ever seen in a Taxi

This photo was taken by a friend of mine, apparently he had 2 more but could not fit it in the picture taken by a Blackberry.

This driver even had one on the steering wheel. I would be really worried if a few of them went off at the same time while he was driving and he started talking on two of them.

How many have you seen.

I thought the guy I saw with 2 BT headsets and 1 wired was excessive, this definatly takes the cake!
    Posted via Mobile Device

I also saw this guy just the other day. I was standing at the pedestrian crossing when his taxi stopped at the lights. He also had phones in his hands and seemed to be speaking to somebody on one of them ( handsfree earphones). Maybe he owns the whole taxi business in HK and they don't really have an office, just this guy driving around answering all of the phones and operating his taxi at the same time..ha ha!
    I have no comprehension of how he is allowed to do this by the police. Or maybe he makes so much money from whatever business he is conducting that he just pays the fines whenever he gets stopped?

This is why HK mobile phone market penetration is above 100%.

wow... and i thought the 6 i saw was a lot