Like Tree44Likes

Rude Hong Kong!!!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

Rude Hong Kong!!!!

well....personally, I found that there are many rude ppl in HKG compared to other countries I have visited or lived in. Sadly but true, I found that even ppl in China are way better than in HKG and HKG ppl always has the impression that they are better educated than those across the border. How pathetic!!! I am a businessman travelling a lot to places like Canada, U.S., Thailand, Vietnam, China, Singapore, Malaysia, etc... but lived in HKG now. Out of all these places, HKG ppl is the worst. One thing for sure, you have to pay for politeness here, you dont get it for free.

Your point? Any examples?

why choose to live here if you don't like it?

and there we go again...another thread on this subject....warff people....if you are trying to troll around, at least try to troll better please....

Not easy to believe. I have been to all those countries you mentioned except Vietnam , but felt HK is the best when it comes to customer service, ppl behaviour etc. you better travel in NY subway, UK tube train you will know.

Quote Originally Posted by ghkg:
    Not easy to believe. I have been to all those countries you mentioned except Vietnam , but felt HK is the best when it comes to customer service, ppl behaviour etc. you better travel in NY subway, UK tube train you will know.
    whats wrong with the NYC subway

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

There are 194 independent states in the world to choose from. Do you need the name of an international mover?

Once I was at the HKG airport's custom counter, for unknown reason I was told to follow an officer to the office. On the way there, I asked the officer whether he knows what's the problem and this is exactly the words I get from him :
    我鬼知ah!你唔見我都係岩岩過來ma!!! (Translation : How the hell would I know? Didnt you notice I have just come by? This was spoken in an very unfriendly and impatient tone by a custom officer of the HONG KONG IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT. Is this how the Hong Kong government trains or educates their public servants??? It is not just the bad attitude that bothers me, it is also the way he handles me as a traveller or foreigner. Isnt he suppose to provide assistance in every possible ways to all travellers on all immigration issues. A simple answer from him with a helpful tone like I am sorry but I am not too sure, but my colleagues in the office will be able to help you seems more appropriate.
    Oh yeah, one more thing, if you are white, western...etc. You dont know HKG yet because most HKG ppl understand that all western ppl in HKG are very rich or with high paid job and they would never....you know what I mean but if you are a Chinese (regardless of where you are from) who speak cantonese and hang out in the local communities, and not some communities near the beach or high end western restaurants, you will encounter these bad attitude ppl easily. Dont believe me, ask your local friend.

Quote Originally Posted by tlo:
    Once I was at the HKG airport's custom counter, for unknown reason I was told to follow an officer to the office. On the way there, I asked the officer whether he knows what's the problem and this is exactly the words I get from him :
    我鬼知ah!你唔見我都係岩岩過來ma!!! (Translation : How the hell would I know? Didnt you notice I have just come by? This was spoken in an very unfriendly and impatient tone by a custom officer of the HONG KONG IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT. Is this how the Hong Kong government trains or educates their public servants??? It is not just the bad attitude that bothers me, it is also the way he handles me as a traveller or foreigner. Isnt he suppose to provide assistance in every possible ways to all travellers on all immigration issues. A simple answer from him with a helpful tone like I am sorry but I am not too sure, but my colleagues in the office will be able to help you seems more appropriate.
    Oh yeah, one more thing, if you are white, western...etc. You dont know HKG yet because most HKG ppl understand that all western ppl in HKG are very rich or with high paid job and they would never....you know what I mean but if you are a Chinese (regardless of where you are from) who speak cantonese and hang out in the local communities, and not some communities near the beach or high end western restaurants, you will encounter these bad attitude ppl easily. Dont believe me, ask your local friend.
    You still didnt learn how to use the enter key ???

same old same old

stop feeding the troll....

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast