Knife Wielding Aggressor

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice
    Quote Original Post:
    That's my mamu Ramu from Kolkata! Where'd you find the video? I haven't seen him in years!
    I think you need to take off your Serengetis and have another look-that be no mamu
    [ame="http://www.break.com/usercontent/2007/1/Rajnikant-Ka-Baap-215714.html"]Watch Rajnikant Ka Baap Video | [email protected]@[email protected]@http://embed.break.com/[email protected]@[email protected]@215714[/ame]
    Last edited by kombuchakid; 29-04-2009 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Original Post:
    I agree. You can put a mean edge on a butter knife if you want to! If I was allowed to carry a piece here and someone came at me with an edged weapon, I would be stopping the threat and then asking questions. I'd rather not take a chance. BTW those pics are from the US (in the first one the guy is wearing a durag) so the cuts might have been made with a box cutter (Stanley knife for you Brits).
    If someone walked towards me with a butter knife or a bottle of beer I wouldn't shoot them in the head. I would rather take a chance.

Does that "shoot first, ask questions later" attitude typical of the US have anything to do with the fact that over 1% of the US adult population is in prison at any one time, or the US being considered the biggest threat to world peace, or the US being the most hated country in the world?

Quote Original Post:
    I wouldn't shoot them in the head.
    What is your obsession with shooting people in the head. We haven't even mentioned shooting people in the head. the best place to shoot someone at is the chest/stomach area (Large target).

Quote Original Post:
    If someone walked towards me with a butter knife or a bottle of beer I wouldn't shoot them in the head. I would rather take a chance.

Does that "shoot first, ask questions later" attitude typical of the US have anything to do with the fact that over 1% of the US adult population is in prison at any one time, or the US being considered the biggest threat to world peace, or the US being the most hated country in the world?
    Someone walking toward you is one thing--if they're going at you and they're trying to hurt you, that's another thing. Again, yeah, most people aim for the center of mass (chest area) and shoot towards it in a defensive situation (although shots tend to get pretty wild when your adrenaline starts flowing), so what's with the head shot thing? Too much CS? Or are you still thinking about the poor Nepalese guy who got shot?

America has approximately 1% of its adult population behind bars because of its drug policy and because there is a culture of criminality which is all too pervasive. America's hated because of government policy toward the Middle East, not because of the way law enforcement and regular civilians defend themselves on the street. If someone is coming at you and your life is in danger, you are entitled to defend yourself in most countries in the world, and IMO that should be an indelible human right.
    Last edited by jayinhongkong; 29-04-2009 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Original Post:
    I think you need to take off your Serengetis and have another look-that be no mamu
    That was amazing! lol. I'll try and get your chillies out to you ASAP. They're starting to dry out in the fridge. I used some in some bakmi goreng earlier this week and man, do they ever pack a punch!
    Last edited by jayinhongkong; 29-04-2009 at 10:15 PM.

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice
    Quote Original Post:
    That was amazing! lol. I'll try and get your chillies out to you ASAP. They're starting to dry out in the fridge. I used some in some bakmi goreng earlier this week and man, do they ever pack a punch!
    If you are in the Doghouse this evening bring along the chillis and your dagger, will try it out on the dartboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3