What's the green blob limit?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

YouTube - The Blob (1958) - Theatrical Trailer

The only blob i know is this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Safran:
    So you are that good soul?

How do you determine the amount of points you can give???

So, actually you can determine how many red and green dots you give someone? How?
    you don't the system does. The more green blob points you have the more green/red blob points are added/deducted when you rate a post. So I am afraid in your case zero impact. That's life for the downtrodden under capitalism isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    you don't the system does. The more green blob points you have the more green/red blob points are added/deducted when you rate a post. So I am afraid in your case zero impact. That's life for the downtrodden under capitalism isn't it?
    You mean "...are added/deducted when someone rates you"?

So how did Skyhook know that he gave me 1200 points? Which I believe is about what I got?

I am not one of the downtrodden. I am doing very well under capitalism. But this doesn't make that economic system fair. Not everybody support something that is wrong, simply because they gain from it. Some people have a conscience

Quote Originally Posted by Safran:
    You mean "...are added/deducted when someone rates you"?

So how did Skyhook know that he gave me 1200 points? Which I believe is about what I got?

I am not one of the downtrodden. I am doing very well under capitalism. But this doesn't make that economic system fair. Not everybody support something that is wrong, simply because they gain from it. Some people have a conscience
    No I meant if you have lots of green blobs then your positive or negative ratings of others effect the person you are rating more. If you have no green blobs then you have no effect on the person you are rating.

I have no idea how Skyhook knows he gives 1200 points, but it must be around that mark. I know if I give someone a green blob they can switch from a few red blobs to several green blobs in one go, so I would guess that is over 1000 points.

I was comparing the rating system to capitalism - those who have the wealth have all the power.

the advantage of using a mobile device is that one cannot see the blobs - its liberating lol I can post what I like and don't even notice if I got greens or reds - lol sounds very 'druggie' culture HA HA HA hey did you score greens or reds? ok sorry warped sense of humour!
    Posted via Mobile Device