12 37.50%
  • Others....

7 21.88%

Troll awards

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by BenderBends:
    the definition of a troll:

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.
    Using that definition, I don't think anybody here is a troll. Matt would be defined as follows:

In modern English usage, the terms "idiot" and "idiocy" describe an extreme folly or stupidity, and its symptoms (foolish or stupid utterance or deed). In psychology, it is a historical term for the state or condition now called profound mental retardation.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    That suggestion probably goes against someone else's human rights.
    or animal rights...

Quote Originally Posted by Safran:
    Using that definition, I don't think anybody here is a troll. Matt would be defined as follows:
    i would disagree....
    Microtit is a typical troll. he posts something that he knows will create a heated argument, just for the purpose of creating turmoil. troll's crave attention and get off on getting a rise out of people.

you can see so far that protocl-igist is also a troll, or at very least an poorly conversed young individual.

i would disagree....
    Microtit is a typical troll. he posts something that he knows will create a heated argument, just for the purpose of creating turmoil. troll's crave attention and get off on getting a rise out of people.

you can see so far that protocl-igist is also a troll, or at very least an poorly conversed young individual.
    Or maybe it is just what he thinks, and he dares saying what he thinks (what many people obviously don't dare doing), even though his views may be unpopular? Or do you think that one should remain silent, if s/he has unpopular views?!?!?!?

If he thinks that North Korea is the most amazingly wonderful country in the world, why shouldn't he be saying it? If you disagree or think it's nonsense, you can either 1) saying you disagree, or 2) not post anything on that thread.

I, for example, think that the law should be stricter with policemen that it is with "ordinary citizens". This is obviously an unpopular opinion, but it my opinion and I have the right to have the opinion I want. If you decide I am a troll because I have an opinion different from yours, so be it!

Quote Originally Posted by Safran:
    Or maybe it is just what he thinks, and he dares saying what he thinks (what many people obviously don't dare doing), even though his views may be unpopular? Or do you think that one should remain silent, if s/he has unpopular views?!?!?!?

If he thinks that North Korea is the most amazingly wonderful country in the world, why shouldn't he be saying it? If you disagree or think it's nonsense, you can either 1) saying you disagree, or 2) not post anything on that thread.

I, for example, think that the law should be stricter with policemen that it is with "ordinary citizens". This is obviously an unpopular opinion, but it my opinion and I have the right to have the opinion I want. If you decide I am a troll because I have an opinion different from yours, so be it!
    A new definition of a troll: someone who defends Microlan as not being a troll. Know someone by the friends they keep.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    A new definition of a troll: someone who defends Microlan as not being a troll. Know someone by the friends they keep.
    Maybe Safran wants to win the poll thus trying to garner more votes for himself by saying Microlan isn't one

trolls are not those with differing opinions.
    trolls are people who fight for the sake of fighting, and hold no real opinion, but will often express random opinions that are sure to spark a flame.

Safran is just feeling the pinch......Mirco is leading the race....

Yeh this Protcol dude was a complete moron, the more he replied to his thread, the more confusing it got, no wonder his HK ID application has taken over a year and still no reply, he probably sent it to the wrong dept. LOL

I think I recieved his application. though I thought it was an application for garbage pickup, but I prefer not to hire immigrants to do that. instead I thought he would just make his money without working, as most immigrants do in microspasms country...
    Posted via Mobile Device

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4