Like Tree11Likes

Drunk Tourist (Kelsey Michael Mudd) Caught on Tape Stealing Taxi

Closed Thread
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    The SCMP reports that he got 4 years, which strikes me as rather lenient.

He has a very interesting lawyer, my client was drunk at the time so anything he does when he is drunk is not his fault.

[QUOTE He has a very interesting lawyer, my client was drunk at the time so anything he does when he is drunk is not his fault.[/QUOTE]

Well it works if your uncle is a judge.

I can't believe he didn't know what he was doing as he tried to flee the crime scene all caught on video

Quote Originally Posted by m stone:
    I can't believe he didn't know what he was doing as he tried to flee the crime scene all caught on video
    Clearly you have never been totally rat-arsed. Not a defence though unless someone forced him to drink it at gunpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Clearly you have never been totally rat-arsed. Not a defence though unless someone forced him to drink it at gunpoint.
    Nope, not totally so like that guy. I pace myself and it's someone else who would get rat-arsed before I could get stupid.

Big applause for the Judge passing this sentence! However I would have forced him to attend a responsible drinking or don't drink at all class.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    I would call him many things (some not so nice) but I would not call this guy an Australian just because he entered HKG on a Australian passport. Doesnt seem right.
    Not that his nationality matters, but if you hold a passport from whichever country that makes you a national of that country and hence you can be called accordingly; your place of birth, where you grew up and race or ethnicity shouldn't really matter.

American Student or American or HK born born American would be most logical..
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    [...]
    The answers to such questions are very interesting to me and to many others.
    Just curios but why is it that interesting to you?

Quote Originally Posted by aliendavid1:
    He has a very interesting lawyer, my client was drunk at the time so anything he does when he is drunk is not his fault.
    Unfortunately it does work like that at times. If you ask me people under the influence should automatically receive a harsher punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccon:
    If you ask me people under the influence should automatically receive a harsher punishment.
    Please explain your reasons for this statement?

That's Americans, not Australians!

Quote Originally Posted by Stoob:
    Please explain your reasons for this statement?
    Because they have consciously chosen to endanger other people's lives.