Like Tree11Likes

Drunk Tourist (Kelsey Michael Mudd) Caught on Tape Stealing Taxi

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast

Someone find it funny to create a facebook account with this guy name. The account have been create yesterday !

Changed the topic .... just an experiment ...

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    no wonder some people think HK Police are a joke, they couldnt even bother to cuff the dumb ass or take the keys out of the taxi, if it had been the states you would have seen 5 or 6 cops drag him out and jump on him.
    When the cops arrived at the scene did they know any more than that he was a casualty in a road accident? Bit of an odd way to treat a someone who's been bloodied in a car crash, especially if he looks like a tourist.

Let's face it, nobody here knows, but they won't throw a murder charge at him for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Changed the topic .... just an experiment ...
    Trying to bring more people to your website by putting is name nice !

Try "Michael Jackson is not dead and live in a trailer with elvis", might work better

No no.

Fake:
    Kelsey Michael Mudd - Australia | Facebook

Real:
    Login | Facebook
    Well, you need to login to view it.

Last edited by chimo; 29-06-2009 at 04:23 PM.

Somehow, if I am a taxi driver and there is a drunk person near me who is gesticulating or acting weirdly or whatever, I don't speed down a motorway. How fast was that taxi driver driving???

Besides, how do we know that the Aussie was in any way responsible for the accident? Are there any eye witnesses? If not, I would give him the benefit of the doubt, and assume that the taxi driver didn't know how to drive and caused the accident. How many taxi drivers who picked me up drove extremely aggressively (overtaking motorcycles without any concern for their lives, for example!) and (I would say) don't actually know how to drive?

Why do you assume it was the fault of the Aussie? I am just curious. I am not saying that it was, or that it wasn't, but why are you assuming that it was his fault?

OT: Safran - where did all your red blobs go?

Last edited by Myrona; 29-06-2009 at 04:35 PM.

According to an article in Ming Pao there are witnesses who saw that Mudd attacked the taxi driver.

Here is the link to the Chinese article: http://news.mingpao.com/20090629/gaa1.htm.

And here is a translation by Google.

Last edited by geo-seb; 29-06-2009 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrona:
    OT: Safran - where did all your red blobs go?
    Search me...

P.S. I lost some greens. A retard gave me some red blobs and wrote "Pillock, as usual"

Last edited by Safran; 29-06-2009 at 05:11 PM.

I am still surprised that a taxi driver would speed down a road while someone (completely drunk) sitting next to him tries to interfere with his driving. I would certainly stop immediately.

As for witnesses, of course the police knows more than me, but how many times do you look into taxis speeding down the road to see if the driver and his passenger are fighting? All this seems a bit strange to me.

--

On an unrelated note: If someone is mentally deranged he can claim for limited responsibility. Can someone drunk claim for limited responsibility? I don't think so, but that would definitely make sense to me seeing the way I acted when I was drunk.

The Aussie was definitely very very drank!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast