Like Tree11Likes

Drunk Tourist (Kelsey Michael Mudd) Caught on Tape Stealing Taxi

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast

A friend sent me this article which made me laugh my head off. It must be written by a gwai-lo.

HKM: Taxi drivers who can't drive a car in Hong Kong

For this guy, a murder charge won't stick. He probably never met the Taxi driver before so there wasn't any premeditating circumstances. At best it would be manslaughter. However since he wasn't in control of the car and was drunk, he can then argue he did not have the state of mind to attempt murder.

At best he will go to jail for 3-4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesii:
    A friend sent me this article which made me laugh my head off. It must be written by a gwai-lo.

HKM: Taxi drivers who can't drive a car in Hong Kong

At best he will go to jail for 3-4 years.
    I have to say that's the worst expat website I've ever read. It seems the author forgot to temper his vitriolic "insights" with any humour or humanity. There was one line so venomous it made me laugh: "On the bus, feral non-deodorized locals hold on to germ ridden poles and stand millimetres away from you." But on the whole, what a pathetic site.

>> Innocent until proven guilty please people.

That is so pre 9-11

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    >> Innocent until proven guilty please people.

That is so pre 9-11
    Just water board him until he confesses

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Just water board him until he confesses
    That is so post-9/11.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigga:
    I have to say that's the worst expat website I've ever read. It seems the author forgot to temper his vitriolic "insights" with any humour or humanity. There was one line so venomous it made me laugh: "On the bus, feral non-deodorized locals hold on to germ ridden poles and stand millimetres away from you." But on the whole, what a pathetic site.
    I think geoexpat should be looking at breach of copyright, it's just lifted from the thread "why are locals so rude?"

Edit...

At first I thought it was aussiegal's blog but then I realised that it couldn't be because the writer hasn't even been able to find a rich husband to keep her in the tai-tai lifestyle.

Whoever it is, it is the most xenophobic bunch of garbage I have ever had the misfortune to read - the sooner the writer finds her way back to her home country the better HK will be for it.

Last edited by PDLM; 02-07-2009 at 05:21 PM.

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigga:
    Agreed, the dude (sorry,..low-life scum) apparently has a MAJOR chip on his shoulder by being here, and he's taking it out on a website that ensures his anonymity....what a retard!

Actually, some of the articles are written as a man and some as a woman so I'm really not sure what's going on with that site...

Hemlock 2.0?

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast