Like Tree11Likes

Drunk Tourist (Kelsey Michael Mudd) Caught on Tape Stealing Taxi

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location
    Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Hemlock 2.0?
    shorter, nastier and uncut? nah....this guy ain't a scratch on the original IMHO

Well .. neither is Web 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Max:
    Agreed, the dude (sorry,..low-life scum) apparently has a MAJOR chip on his shoulder by being here, and he's taking it out on a website that ensures his anonymity....what a retard!
    Regardless of the negative spin on everything written on the website (which is not exactly helpful for a newcomer to HK)... some of the things written are true though I wouldn't complain about them to the same degree. I've been in many taxis that have no regard of following a straight line or a decent speed and I've gone from one side of the taxi to the other (though admittedly I was using a mobile phone at the time and not holding on), not to mention scared they're going to crash into a residential block... . But that's what makes Hong Kong, Hong Kong. Some things are annoying yes, but every country has their annoying habits - gee whiz, get over it.
    Last edited by Myrona; 02-07-2009 at 05:44 PM.

He/she must be writing this stuff on days s/he is really really pissed off about something.

Come on folks. Don't take things you read on the internet too seriously. The internet is all only for a bit of fun. I am sure s/he doesn't mean these things the days things are looking up...

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location
    Quote Originally Posted by Safran:
    Don't take things you read on the internet too seriously. The internet is all only for a bit of fun. I am sure s/he doesn't mean these things the days things are looking up...
    I'm going to hold you to that comment the next time you start posting your 'enlightened observations'...

The guy should be given the death penalty if we had it. Life in prison is the right charge for this wanker. He and his slimy lawyers and the slimy family are now trying to weasal out of it in public opinion and in excuses. The guy was drunk out of his skull, fought with the driver while the drive was operating a motor vehicle, and then tried to run from the police showing guilt. It amazes me some wanker like that can come to Chinese territory and try to pull that sh t. It does not amaze me that all the expats automatically assume he is innocent. I've encountered tons of jerks drunk out of thier skull causiing trouble in HK. The HKPD should have just dragged him out of the taxi and beat the f out of him.

Last edited by TWISM; 27-07-2009 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TWISM:
    The guy should be given the death penalty if we had it. Life in prison is the right charge for this wanker. He and his slimy lawyers and the slimy family are now trying to weasal out of it in public opinion and in excuses. The guy was drunk out of his skull, fought with the driver while the drive was operating a motor vehicle, and then tried to run from the police showing guilt. It amazes me some wanker like that can come to Chinese territory and try to pull that sh t. It does not amaze me that all the expats automatically assume he is innocent. I've encountered tons of jerks drunk out of thier skull causiing trouble in HK. The HKPD should have just dragged him out of the taxi and beat the f out of him.
    Innocent until proven guilty is the cornerstone of most developed countries and the standpoint of intelligent people with any sense of humanity about them. You clearly lack one or the other. Btw, if you hate expats so much why come on this site?

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Innocent until proven guilty is the cornerstone of most developed countries and the standpoint of intelligent people with any sense of humanity about them. You clearly lack one or the other. Btw, if you hate expats so much why come on this site?
    HUMANITY? Most of the expats think he is innocent and we are not talking about innocent until proven guilty. Simply innocent because he is an expat. That Chinese man's life is valuable. Its and insult to read these posts claiming the drunks innocence. I post because I'm free to. Dont like it then dont read it.

Quote Originally Posted by TWISM:
    HUMANITY? Most of the expats think he is innocent and we are not talking about innocent until proven guilty. Simply innocent because he is an expat. That Chinese man's life is valuable. Its and insult to read these posts claiming the drunks innocence. I post because I'm free to. Dont like it then dont read it.

To claim that all expats think an expat is innocent defies logic and basic common sense. In our western countries, we put our fellow citizens in jail all the time. This kind of post and claim is disgraceful.

Sadly there are also many of us who think that the charges have been inflated to compensate for the recent cockups.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast