English vs American: right spelling

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13

Quote Originally Posted by HKNewbie7007:
    Flight - is a great show. I'm American and I live on Sarcasm, sarcastic humor is huge in the US.. Another generalization.

Yes, I used Humor and Generalization

The funny thing is, despite the concept and writers being Kiwi, Flight of the Concords is actually American made. I.e it's commissioned and paid for by HBO or whoever, for the American market

Quote Originally Posted by HKNewbie7007:
    Flight - is a great show. I'm American and I live on Sarcasm, sarcastic humor is huge in the US.. Another generalization.
    Isn't Flight of the Conchords an American show, just with Kiwi stars (taking its name from their excellent comedy act)?

Not that it matters either way -- so long as Jemaine Clement is on my television screen, I am a happy girl.

As I said it's commissioned by and paid for a US netowrk (probably HBO)...

But, it is written by, acted by, and even directed by Kiwis. The entire concept is also directly from their comedy duo act (also Flight of the Conchords). The first season is basically songs from their comedy act.

Despite all that, it still says a lot that Americans would pay to make it and show to the America public. As far as I know it is pretty popular their too

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13