View Poll Results: Would you pose naked with your wobbly bits?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • BOY-yes

6 40.00%
  • GIRL yes

3 20.00%
  • BOY no

2 13.33%
  • Girl no

4 26.67%

Lizzi Miller and her wobbly bits

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

A good thing to remember is that she got paid ALOT too do this shoot.

If I was offered that money, I'd probably do it Admiralty MTR station!

Actually..scrap the money.. i'd do it for comedy value!

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice
    Quote Originally Posted by kenbo23:

Actually..scrap the money.. i'd do it for comedy value!
    Just post the date and time and I'll be there to memorilise your wobbly bits for posterity[and youtube]and if you are a girl I'll throw in an inner thigh measurement gratis

Quote Originally Posted by kenbo23:
    If I was offered that money, I'd probably do it Admiralty MTR station!
    Unfortunately, the MTR Fun Police would be on you very quickly. Unless you are pushing someone, running, playing with your phone or using your PSP, the MTR Fun Police consider you to be suspicious.

Au contraire I think this is more like the sort of reception a naked kenbo23 should expect

Latest Hong Kong, China & World News | SCMP.com

Of course you will have to substitute the spaceman with wobbly bits in your mind's eye for the full frontal theatrical experience.

Were the locals put off by the space suit, or by the Mother Of All Ghetto Blasters playing something other than CantoPablum?

Quote Originally Posted by kombuchakid:
    Dear 73cmer
    I have been asked this a lot, and the reason is, in fact the whole porpoise of this thread is, that it offers you a great opening line.
    You enter the arena with a camera around your neck and a tape measure in your pocket and sidle up the the lady of your fancy and offer to measure her inner thigh.
    If you dont get slapped silly the next part...
    KK... Late last night on the local telly, I caught the butt end [yah, groan] of that delightful Brit classic "Calendar Girls" (2003). A fave.

Class acts: Helen Mirren, Julie Walters et al, in an immediately recognisable (well, to me) North Yorkshire setting, baring their glorious bits, strategically, partially hidden behind cherry-topped buns and bunches of flowers, watering cans, knitting, so on.

Haven't yet erm... substantial enough wobbly bits to speak off at the mo' (sure ta grow 'em with time ) but IF ya pics were to be done as tastefully... discreetly, thus maintaining these beauties' 'modesty', as portrayed in the film, then - after quick shot of gin - wouldn't say 'no'
    ___

And, BTW... what's the real, underlying porpoise of your highly unusual thread again?
    Last edited by emmie; 08-09-2009 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Trivia: film based on true story 'bout raising money for charity

[QUOTE=emmie;438101]
    Haven't yet erm... substantial enough wobbly bits to speak off at the mo' (sure ta grow 'em with time ) but IF ya pics were to be done as tastefully... discreetly, thus maintaining these beauties' 'modesty', as portrayed in the film, then - after quick shot of gin - wouldn't say 'no'
    _ /QUOTE]

Its a date and I''l bring the Bombay Sapphire-and there is no need to depend on local telly to show the best bits

http://1.gvt0.com/vi/Bi8b57p1dE0/default.jpg

Last edited by kombuchakid; 08-09-2009 at 07:13 PM.