Lovely day

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lovely day

In amongst all the normal moans and groans on here just thought I would say what a lovely day it was yesterday weather wise. Spent a great day on the beach (Repulse Bay), swimming and playing with the kids. Then spoke to my mum back in the UK and they have had their first frost of the winter. Sometimes you know HK is not a bad place to live

But I miss the frost and snow.

And before somebody red dots me, No I will not p!ss off back home!

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:

Yes so do I, but mostly when it is 35 degrees and 95%+ humidity. The first couple of sub 10 degree days here and I feel great (but then get pissed off with it).

Anyway who was the Liverpool fan on here? The took delight in rubbing my nose in it when they thrashed us 6-1 so I just wanted to buy them a big red balloon (This message will mean nothing unless you saw the goal over the weekend).

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Anyway who was the Liverpool fan on here? The took delight in rubbing my nose in it when they thrashed us 6-1 so I just wanted to buy them a big red balloon (This message will mean nothing unless you saw the goal over the weekend).
    Me but I wasn't the one rubbing it in.

Goal shouldn't of stood as the beach ball was interfering with play but then we didn't deserve to get anything out of the match anyway as we were woeful.

Sent quite a few messages for the mates in UK! Is it on YouTube yet? Gonna do a seach now.

On the original subject, miss home, but with clear blue skies 3/4 of the year here and the convience/closeness of everything in the city makes missing the place where I grew up less.

Just wating to get served in a WHS or Boots was almost enough to shorten my trip last time...

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

I cannot see daylight from my place in the cube farm. But it's nice to know someone is enjoying the day.

Me but I wasn't the one rubbing it in.

Goal shouldn't of stood as the beach ball was interfering with play but then we didn't deserve to get anything out of the match anyway as we were woeful.
    I wonder how the fan who threw it on is feeling? Not many fans who can score an own goal for their team.

I wonder how the fan who threw it on is feeling? Not many fans who can score an own goal for their team.
    Totally gutted for sure, Skysports caught him on film and the sunday papers did show pics of him but with his face pixellated to protect him from possible reprisals as he was only a young kid.

Wonder how much Fergie paid him to do that!

As a Man U fan just love it, 1st the bitters (Man City) fans do it, now the dippers.

As to your question about how the Scouseboy felt, in the famous words of Clive Tyldesley, "With all respect, who cares?!"
    Last edited by ray98; 19-10-2009 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Wanted to add in the bouncy :p

Eh. I flew in from UK on Sunday -- went from 12 degrees to 30, and spent an enjoyable evening sitting in the garden with the dogs, looking at the ocean, drinking beer and eating sushi in the perfect twilight temperature.

I's rather be here, and fly back to the US or UK for a week of crisp weather, than spend months in the cold and get one bloody wonderful week in HK. But I'll take it, it's better than nothing.

Tony

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast