I'm a Bastard !!!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

...btw...i have NEVER red-blobbed ANYONE (for ref)... ...Futurama is great, but i would have thought slightly above your intellectual plateau...

I would have thought that someone could actually be a really nice, caring person who normally takes time to help others and be nice to all around them. Then one day, something or somebody could have just caused them to have a really bad experience or perhaps a very long, stressful day.
    So this person is on their way home, trying to get back to their comfort zone or quickly home to loved ones and just happens to bump into you whist still stewing over their bad day/experience.
    Oh..and now they got an 'I'm a bastard' sticker and their face plastered all over GeoExpat for all to see.
    And now, all the GeoExpat'rs think they're a bastard aswell !

Poor person for just having a bad day will certainly now be heading for many more bad days to come and will have to come on here and plead their case ( beg for forgiveness ) and pray everyone takes pity on them..

Hmm..i suspect i'm gonna be on that list soon

Just my thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Boro Boy:
    ...Bender...or do you prefer Bends...? ...are you single..? ...no hobbies or interests..? ...too much time on your hands..? ...wishing to re-visit (or have never left) your childhood..? ...get a life, mate...
    i prefer bender...
    im married
    tons of hobbies and interests
    not enough time on my hands
    only revisit the past when necessary..otherwise always looking ahead
    have a life
    not your mate, mate

Quote Originally Posted by HKLozzo:
    I would have thought that someone could actually be a really nice, caring person who normally takes time to help others and be nice to all around them. Then one day, something or somebody could have just caused them to have a really bad experience or perhaps a very long, stressful day.
    So this person is on their way home, trying to get back to their comfort zone or quickly home to loved ones and just happens to bump into you whist still stewing over their bad day/experience.
    Oh..and now they got an 'I'm a bastard' sticker and their face plastered all over GeoExpat for all to see.
    And now, all the GeoExpat'rs think they're a bastard aswell !

Poor person for just having a bad day will certainly now be heading for many more bad days to come and will have to come on here and plead their case ( beg for forgiveness ) and pray everyone takes pity on them..

Hmm..i suspect i'm gonna be on that list soon

Just my thoughts
    good thought, but my thought is that you should be mindful of others regardless of how you feel. if im in a bad mood, that doesnt give me an excuse to run around pushing into people left and right, throwing an elderly out of the way, or pushing a pregnant woman down the stairs (all obviously extreme examples).

i get in bad moods on the rare occasion, but normally try to stay positive and fun. but when i am down, i certainly dont take it out on others.
    this would be a game to have fun tagging those around you that are inconsiderate and rude. if you are afraid of yourself being thrown up in here, then you should be mindfull of others....huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Boro Boy:
    ...btw...i have NEVER red-blobbed ANYONE (for ref)... ...Futurama is great, but i would have thought slightly above your intellectual plateau...
    insulting me for no reason? nice...
    careful though....too much of that and you'll sink into the "asshole" group. i would try to stay clear of that if i were you.

just my thoughts...feel free to do as you please though

...Hey Bender...change your outlook my MATE...life is wonderful...get some friends...pick some flowers...SMILE...when someone twists your melon man, think of a happy tune...whistle it loud...skip instead of walking...shake some hands...be sincere...

GO IN PEACE, MY CHILD...

...note "Bender"...as requested...

Would it really be that hard to put stickies on people who were kind in public?

Ah, just call me Pollyanna.

This is the Anti Productivity forum. This game is a perfect fit.

And Pollyanna, it would be much easier to do the nice people, they're fewer and farther between...

I don't see why you couldn't take a photo of a sticker you succesfully planted yourself...