KFC man beats woman?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

That guy was obviously completely nuts, and fighting with a nutcase is never a very good idea. Even if you are bigger and stronger than him, he just needs to punch in an eye with a ring on one of his fingers for you to be blind for the rest of your life. Again, not condoning or justifying, just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by jimlit:
    The only thing I can think of is that the guy could be well known in the area and connected to gangs/police chief or whatever.
    If that were to be the case, then the manager wouldn't have argued with him or called him crazy man which actually got this man start beating her up, before that he was just hurling abuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. No:
    I guess they don't want to be beaten up for a 800 Yuan a month job?

Maybe the manager was an disrespectful and rude prick who treats her staff very badly and (they sought) deserved it?

Anyway I am always surprised by the lack of care for others of the Chinese (including HK) people. If there is a fight/argument they don't want to get involved, even if up a poor woman or something is beating.
    not being a troll, but I was thinking on the same line as you for a while. Would adolescent boys getting minimum wage in China risk their life saving a possible bitch who shouts at them 24/7. Also, that son of a bitch looks some powerful authority backs him.

I worked at KFC (UK) part-time during my uni years, and if my bitchy manager got in a rucker, I will think twice before helping her, I will probably call the ambulance/police for her though.

Slightly different story, I would 100% back my mates up, if there was a fight regardless who was at the wrong. Just like New Year's Eve at LKF, that gwei lo was asking for it. Hope it wasnt one of you guys.

there's no way, no matter how much i hated her as a boss, that I would let some dude kick the shit out of a woman, or even let them get close if she was pregnant...there's no way to justify the cowardice of her gutless staff...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. No:
    That guy was obviously completely nuts, and fighting with a nutcase is never a very good idea. Even if you are bigger and stronger than him, he just needs to punch in an eye with a ring on one of his fingers for you to be blind for the rest of your life. Again, not condoning or justifying, just saying...
    Spoken like a true pussy! People like you make me sick, if decent people didn't risk their lives to stand up to bullies and defend the innocent you'd be speaking Japanese or German right about now.

My wife said that she saw the video on this a while back (before the man turned himself in) a caption at the end mentioned the manager was about 2 months pregnant.

I would have gotten right in there and ended it.

I'm kicking myself for not asking this girl if she was ok yesterday--she got out of a cab at Hang Hau MTR station with four guys (all of them were in school uniform) and was bent over a rail. She got her wallet out and gave one of the dudes change for the cab ride. I was watching the whole thing and the guys were getting pretty uncomfortable because they were watching me watching them. Hope she's ok!

Quote Originally Posted by climber07:
    Spoken like a true pussy! People like you make me sick, if decent people didn't risk their lives to stand up to bullies and defend the innocent you'd be speaking Japanese or German right about now.
    Interesting example, given that the US (I expect these are the 'decent' people of which you speak) didn't enter the war until they were attacked, on the basis that they didn't want to get involved in the wars of others (Neutrality Act, anyone?)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunfire:
    Interesting example, given that the US (I expect these are the 'decent' people of which you speak) didn't enter the war until they were attacked, on the basis that they didn't want to get involved in the wars of others (Neutrality Act, anyone?)
    Dear Sunfire....when you assume, you make an ass out of u & me. I was referring to anyone who stands up against violent bullies and oppressors. Also for your information, WWII was not fought by politicians writing treaties, it is fought & won by real men & women whose character shined during the moments of their toughest trials. American GIs who stormed the beaches of Normandy or fought in the trenches of Iwo Jima deserve no less respect or admiration than other Allies. The delayed US Government reaction or rather inaction in terms formal declaration of war is not the GIs fault. America has always been a political whore when it comes to military conflicts. For your information however, my personal lineage of WWII lies with USSR which arguably paid the highest price for that victory.

Quote Originally Posted by climber07:
    LOL! For your information I wasn't talking about myself. I would have stood up and defended that poor woman. I can subdue a guy like this with my hands tied behind my back, my eyes covered, and in fact deep asleep. I would also have defended that woman if the guy had been 5 meters tall, black belt karate, was a gangster famous for melting in acid everybody who stands up to him. Nobody scares me! (as long as I can write all this rubbish sitting behind a computer, just like you)