Last US combat brigade quits Iraq

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Last US combat brigade quits Iraq

Finally....Still a long way, but a step forward...

BBC News - Last US combat brigade quits Iraq

A war that should have never occured imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    A war that should have never occured imho.
    well...everyone needs to plan for retirement funds....even those in top government positions. sure...at a low company level you do things like 401K's and such. but others like the pres....they need to think bigger and act bigger...so they plan ways to make certain companies richer who will in turn provide them kickbacks in future years.

wars are started and continued for 1 reason: money (ignoring religion for the moment)
    wars are ended for 1 reason: to start new wars

Quote Originally Posted by BenderBends:
    wars are ended for 1 reason: to start new wars
    Or cos No more money...

Here's a funny one. Almost 20% of Americans think their own president is muslim. You gotta love America the beautiful...

Poll: Growing number incorrectly call Obama Muslim - Yahoo! News

With 56,000 troops still in Iraq the headline should have read " Last US troops stationed under the designation Combat Brigade quits Iraq" . Just doesn't work as well does it.

Quote Originally Posted by Boris:
    With 56,000 troops still in Iraq the headline should have read " Last US troops stationed under the designation Combat Brigade quits Iraq" . Just doesn't work as well does it.
    Yes but the 56000 are not Combat troops but will be staying there for an additionnal 16 months to help "restore" the country

Quote Originally Posted by gilleshk:
    Here's a funny one. Almost 20% of Americans think their own president is muslim. You gotta love America the beautiful...

Sad, but Excellent....

Quote Originally Posted by gilleshk:

Well they probably would, considering he's claimed in many a public conferences, especially after the tour of Egypt, that "I am a moslem, an american moslem".
    Though, far as I know he's a Christian.

P.s. - Searching for the newsprint or video to support the above statement.

Obama is the Christian son of a Kenyan Muslim father and a Kansas mother. From age 6 to 10, Obama lived in predominantly Muslim Indonesia with his mother and Indonesian stepfather. His full name, Barack Hussein Obama, sounds Muslim to many.
    White House officials did not provide on-the-record comments on the survey, but they prompted Pastor Kirbyjon Caldwell of Houston to call The Associated Press.
    Caldwell, who said he has known Obama for years, said the president is a Christian who prays every day.

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnroses:
    Well they probably would, considering he's claimed in many a public conferences, especially after the tour of Egypt, that "I am a moslem, an american moslem".
    Though, far as I know he's a Christian.

P.s. - Searching for the newsprint or video to support the above statement.
    I have seen the video. What he actually said was "many Americans are muslims OR HAVE LIVED IN A MUSLIM MAJORITY COUNTRY. I am one of them". Clearly he was referring to the latter part of the sentence but the conspiracy mob have deliberately chosed to ignore that.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast