Like Tree147Likes

Japan Earthquake & Pacific Tsunami

Closed Thread
Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Now watch him dig himself that hole.

At least it explains why he keeps making posts almost identical to mine but not acknowledging them. While most of the time I find DeletedUser to be a twit, unfortunately when it comes to this particular nuclear debate he's more or less taking the same view I am, which is kinda depressing.

Original Post Deleted
    Hmmm, even at my age, I can hold opposing views in my head and still function. I think you are mistaken, I do happen to have a first class mind.

Its ok, you've been wrong before so you'll get over it. Now, could you, pretty please, put me on your ignore list. I really want to be part of that special club and it will be so refreshing not to have you reply to my posts. TIA.

HC

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

I wonder whether people fretting over radioactive material from Japan realise the sarcophagus at Chernobyl cracked last year and is emitting radioactive gases. (The sarcophagus will be replaced later this year with another one, paid for by a multinational fund because Ukraine can't afford it.)

Yeah, it was gonna cost 1.7 billion dollars to build. I think 5 to 10% of their annual budget still goes toward paying off the victims of Chernobyl, that's one of the reasons they can't afford it.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeLowrey:
    Yeah, it was gonna cost 1.7 billion dollars to build. I think 5 to 10% of their annual budget still goes toward paying off the victims of Chernobyl, that's one of the reasons they can't afford it.
    It should be $2bn instead of $1.7bn and 5-7% instead of 5-10%.

Tiger, the blog has raised some valid points which all you have done is criticize it.

I think you should put some of your dribble behind it so show how worldly and smart you are.

P.S. Please post your blog address.

Original Post Deleted
    I'm wondering, do you consider UN and the Guardian as dribblers? Do you equate them with Glenn Beck ? Or should I take your smiley as you were just trying to crack a joke?

'Myth' of Chernobyl suffering exposed | World news | The Observer

http://europeandcis.undp.org/home/sh...6AF122403753EA
    HC
    Last edited by HowardCoombs; 18-03-2011 at 06:13 PM. Reason: added undp link
    MovingIn07 likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    No, I said it first. You post YOUR dribble as you are so learned!

My dribble is copied from other peoples dribble and dribbling websites and blogs. But sometimes I get dribble from others which is not that dribbling and seems to know about what they dribble about.

If someone gets paid to write their dribble then they probably do their dribbling research alot better than us two dribblers (well you in particular with your criti-dribble drobble).

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    I'm wondering, do you consider UN and the Guardian as dribblers? Do you equate them with Glenn Beck ? Or should I take your smiley as you were just trying to crack a joke?

'Myth' of Chernobyl suffering exposed | World news | The Observer

UNDP | Europe & CIS | Chernobyl's myths and misconceptions
    HC
    Thanks for that link - I have shared it on my facebook page, especially for a friend of mine that I was talking to last night who was seriously worried about the radiation risks here in HK. All the news media's poor reporting and ridiculous comments by her uninformed friends were actually making her ill. That's the damage rumour can do.