Like Tree4Likes

Royal Wedding

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

On the balcony now!!

Aw - TWO kisses!

Just got home in time to see the piss poor excuse of a display put on by the RAF.

You'd have thought they'd bring out an aerobatics team.

I must admit I thought they'd send the Arrows over. Sorry Shri, you can't call a Lancaster and Spitfire piss-poor! (I know what you mean though!)

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Just got home in time to see the piss poor excuse of a display put on by the RAF.

You're joking mate! Imagine how that would have been if you were on the Mall looking up!

Quote Originally Posted by shri:

Over central London? I don't think so - aerobatic displays are very carefully controlled and planned so that if something goes wrong the chances of people being hit by bits of plane are minimised. Which is pretty hard to do there.

Someone had fun.

Satay Sue likes this.

William and Kate - The Day They Sh*gged / Had Sex

Last edited by JaredHK; 01-05-2011 at 10:21 PM.

Pippa looked rather shagmongas !!!

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    Over central London? I don't think so - aerobatic displays are very carefully controlled and planned so that if something goes wrong the chances of people being hit by bits of plane are minimised. Which is pretty hard to do there.

I think Shri had in mind, the RAF Red Arrows flying in a low cross formation over the city; red, white and blue smoke trails etc, which would have been no more dangerous than restored WWII vintage airframes doing a low speed pass over a built up city..

Back to the wedding

I thought the wedding was a wonderful display of Britishness, something that is rarely seen these days, and it was nice to see so many happy English faces on camera beemed around the world, it looked wonderful . The clergyman who was caught on camera doing cartwheels on the red carpet, I thought, captured the whole spirit of what was a flawless wedding day that went without a hitch.

I thought the drive by in the Aston Martin with Will at the wheel, his beautiful wife by his side was a nice touch, and wish them both well, they look great together.
    Last edited by Skyhook; 02-05-2011 at 07:52 AM.