Like Tree139Likes

Bin Laden Found Dead?

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 ... LastLast

it wasnt in Islamabad it was in Abbotabad few kilometers away from Islamabad....these two different places.....

...which is basically Urdu for Abbottsville.

yes Dreadnought, most definitely

very Alienated response.....aliendavid1

Original Post Deleted
    And if you were a Democrat you would believe Bush ordered 9/11 and Bin Laden was a kindly peace-loving Muslim (pardon the oxymoron).

Quote Originally Posted by aliendavid1:
    Hmmmm.... a full inquiry should be set up to determine whether those killed were lawful. HAHAHA have you heard of September 11, 2001? When Osama Bin Laden planned the terrorist attacks on the United States and took credit for it?

The reason why these democratic goverments do not like these people is because these people kill thousands of INNOCENT people. I don't think you even know what the meaning of checks and balances are.

From your logic it is wrong to kill terrorist and mass murderers, but you make no mention of the innocent victims that they have killed and are planning to killing.

I don't think the SEALS had the chance to arrest or talk Osama Bin Laden to give himself up, because he was too busy SHOOTING and trying to KILL them.

hello ALIEN, what ever the US did, what ever , they should have brought everything down infront of the world...the whole world was troubled by that person . he was the biggest terrorist considered, his body should have been shown to the world, for them to see and have a relief that he is no more but no!! US has created doubts,which is wrong......why it was soooooo important to get rid of his body so soon.....was it contageous that they might have gotten the terrorist germs in them....hahaha

and by the way SHOOTING and KILLING is US history too.....

Original Post Deleted

OSAMA killed OBAMA probably if he hadnt ppl would have started calling OBAMA, OSAMA since he also has a Muslim Background...........trying to be a hero infront of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by SarWatA:
    hello ALIEN, what ever the US did, what ever , they should have brought everything down infront of the world...the whole world was troubled by that person . he was the biggest terrorist considered, his body should have been shown to the world, for them to see and have a relief that he is no more but no!! US has created doubts,which is wrong......why it was soooooo important to get rid of his body so soon.....was it contageous that they might have gotten the terrorist germs in them....hahaha

I'm pretty sure you'll see pictures and videos, but not in the near future for the radicals to use it as fodder to fire up the martyrs.

You'll probably see it like the Saddam hanging, when things die down (no pun intended).

[QUOTE=HKITperson;1485469][QUOTE=Football16;1485257]

Quote Originally Posted by HKITperson:

Why? becuase it is a Pakistan City and because they are brown and not christian so rules and the law doesn't apply?. So what about Nato dropping bombs on innocent Children in Libya... becuase they are the children of a dictator, we can just go in and kill them?

What bothers me and most sensible people is that democratic states can willingly commit murder and revert to the law of the jungle when it suits them. By doing this don't they realize they are also eroding the democratic institutions that they are there to protect?
    HKIT, you are truly a dumbass (oh, can I write that?) - I didn't write that post, and please don't put my name on it. You are responding to Football's post, idiot.
    SarWatA likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SarWatA:

Not really. He's dead. If he weren't dead, we would be hearing from him soon enough. Plenty of time to trade photos later.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 ... LastLast