Like Tree139Likes

Bin Laden Found Dead?

Page 27 of 46 FirstFirst ... 19 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 35 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Freetrader:
    There is no point in responding to such stupidity, now that your position and Howard Coombes' are both revealed to be simply motivated by anti-Americanism and an almost total ignorance of history. I would love to have a "US History" thread where we can discuss the history of US actions globally, good and bad, but I am afraid that you would have nothing to contribute to that (I love the way you throw CKS in there - you who are such a fan of Mao, whose body count is unrivaled, probably, in world history).

I should also point of to you that using GW Bush as some sort of whipping boy (due to his global unpopularity) doesn't work. With the exception of Iraq, any US president would have acted as he did. Obama is, if anything, more enthusiastic about the possibly-illegal drone strikes than Bush was. To mis-quote Orwell again - some things are true, even if George Bush says that they are true.

Anyway, further discussion along these lines is not possible with someone of your limited educated and understanding. I prefer to debate people who disagree with me, but at least have some understanding of the issues.
    A typical redneck response... boy are you stupid!

On similar note, India should also execute such operation(s) and eliminate certain rogues who are happily residing in pakistan(as per intelligence), for instance - Dawood Ibrahim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrit:
    You have no way of knowing they didn't seek permission. I pointed this out earlier, let you choose to ignore it. Just because they have said they didn't seek permission doesn't mean they didn't seek permission. It may be politically expedient not to link the Pakistani government to this - if you followed the discussions across the world this view has been widely aired.

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.

You'll probably never know either.
    Actually, I am with TheBrit on this one. We DON'T know what has happened.

All I am saying is there should be some kind of inquest to find out what did happen.. and whether the whole thing was legal or pre-meditated murder.
    If it was a justified killing so be it.. but this must be determined through a proper court of law.

Quote Originally Posted by HKITperson:
    A typical redneck response... boy are you stupid!
    Yeah, that's right - San Francisco is real 'redneck country'. Yippie Ki Yay, Mo Fo!!!!

Mo Fo!!!!
    Common FT, arguing/discussing rationally and 'mofo'ing don't go hand-in-hand...

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnroses:
    Common FT, arguing/discussing rationally and 'mofo'ing don't go hand-in-hand...
    I was just using the "Die Hard" quote since I had been accused of being a redneck.

I was just using the "Die Hard" quote since I had been accused of being a redneck.
    Aahhhhh....sorry I missed that John McClane quote..

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnroses:
    That's a good headline but the article doesn't elaborate on what that particular quote means. I'm not sure what the US is supposed to "learn" from Pakistan.

Obviously, tensions are such between Pakistan and India that India would be reluctant to launch a raid into Pakistan since the risk of starting a war is so high, despite the fact that it is fairly clear that Pakistan is behind some of the terrorists in places like Kashmir.

I think he died of natural causes personally.

Page 27 of 46 FirstFirst ... 19 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 35 ... LastLast