Like Tree197Likes

London riots

Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 33 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by via:
    London Riots: Teenagers Stealing From Injured Boy
    Here his story: Mugged riot student malaysian Asyraf Haziq makes vow | The Sun |News

"Asyraf, who lives in Barking, East London, has been in Britain only a month after coming to study accountancy.

He is one of eight students on a Malaysian government-backed scheme.

But his family still had to save for years and borrow money to fund his dream."
    Last edited by jacky_se; 11-08-2011 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Watercooler:
    Yes, actually I expect you to fly back to the UK this instant and beat the living crap out of those rioters, . Make a difference? As I said, not really silly if you think about what you can do .
    Please tell me what you think I should do, I'm genuinely curious !

You can't win anyway, some Brits are making positive movements in their own communities by taking charge of cleaning up their neighborhoods and protecting their area from further riots but then you get some other poster saying they are pathetic and weird.

Quote Originally Posted by via:
    London Riots: Teenagers Stealing From Injured Boy

A White and a Black stealing from an Asian.

Do you mean

One person descended from Caucasian roots and one from African / Caribbean steal from what appears to be an ethnically Asian young man.

Or

A White and a Black stealing from a Yellow

Or

Two yobs steal from frightened looking kid

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    Do you mean

One person descended from Caucasian roots and one from African / Caribbean steal from what appears to be an ethnically Asian young man.

Or

A White and a Black stealing from a Yellow

Or

Two yobs steal from frightened looking kid
    Sorry, I should have written more.
    As someone has already pointed out by the “Asian” I meant the Malaysia student.
    As for the white and black comment, I do not wish to get their ancestry involve just because of their trashy actions.
    I met a lot of pleasant and well mannered Caucasian and African descendants, therefore I do not wish to categorize them in the same group.

What on earth is that supposed to mean

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Not sure what their skin colour has to do with anything.
    How could you say that??? Of course it has to do with their skin colour....
    I dont' care I am brown, I only sell copy-watch...

Man, that mugging video is some phucked up shit- not suprising though.

I'm not entirely sure why the government hasn't sent in the TA yet. Attacks on state apparatis (like the police stations in Nottingham that were firebombed) should be dealt with sternly and treated as an act of war against the nation and its people.

Make an example of these people- maim/injure a couple thousands of them. This will guarantee much better behavior from them at least for the next 10 years or so.

Found this today Convicted London rioters should loose all benefits. - e-petitions

Not sure it would ever happen but I guess at least people are making their views known!

MovingIn07 and SiuMaiTaiTai like this.

Quote Originally Posted by curlyv:
    Found this today Convicted London rioters should loose all benefits. - e-petitions

Not sure it would ever happen but I guess at least people are making their views known!
    Was just going to post the same link!

Glad to see that twice as many voted against the death penalty than for - goes against what the media are always reporting.

Regarding earlier posts about race - race has zero to do with this.

It's to do with 'hoodies', 'yobs', and 'chavs'. Those who have not lived in London/UK cannot possibly understand this mindset and subculture. Everywhere you see these punks in tracksuits. Sometimes you see them bullying other people, sometimes you see them walking around with rottweilers, sometimes you see them causing havoc on buses or on the London tube and robbing/intimidating people, etc. They ride around on BMX bikes looking for other postcode gangs to fight exactly as gangs ride around US cities with cars. The yell at adults passing by just to see if they will respond so they can beat them in a gang. This non-sense happens every day, and normal hardworking UK people are much more exposed to it than they are in N.America as the UK is much less of a car culture. In a car you can hide, walking on Ken High Street at night or taking the bus to work you just can't hide from it.

Why do you think sweatshirts with hoods as well as baseball caps have been banned for many years at many/most drinking establishments in the UK? It’s not anything new. Everyone knows these cowardly gangs of teens are a threat to people, and they always operate in gangs. This time the gangs turned into mobs. These riots and mayhem should not come as a surprise to anyone, especially the UK government, but yet again they were completely overwhelmed by the scale of the violence and destruction. You put hardened angry UK teenagers born into much sadder, or should I say born into much more violent estates than places like Tin Shui Wai here in HK, against a weak and broke government and a police force that clearly has no idea on how to police a protest, well the youth win every time. It’s all a real joke and all sad to see, especially a less than a year before the London Olympics.

Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 33 ... LastLast