Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By hullexile

Clever Germans create washable t-shirts

Closed Thread

Clever Germans create washable t-shirts

Tee'd Off: Right-Wing Extremists Tricked by Trojan Shirts - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International

What will they think of next?

With a skull-and-crossbones logo and the message "Hardcore Rebels - National and Free," some 250 black T-shirts given away at a recent right-wing extremist rock festival were quickly snapped up. But there was more to the tough-looking image than met the eye.
    Once the rightist rockers washed their new shirts, they were dismayed to find an entirely different message: "If your T-shirt can do it, so can you. We'll help to free you from right-wing extremism." The offer, complete with contact information, came from a group called Exit Deutschland, which helps people get out of the neo-Nazi scene.

Interesting article Shri...

Love it. In this case it has a very serious message but I can just see the fun if you printed loads of Man Utd shirts which changed to Man City after the first wash.

But the questions is ... are Manu U supporters ever likely to wash their clothes?

Or ... more likely to wash their clothes compared to Nazi rockers?

I think it would have been better if they had charged them for the t-shirts, getting them to pay for the message would just have rubbed salt in the wound.

Perhaps there is a market for t-shirts advertising the other expat site shri? "Now your shirt has changed for the better, why don't you?"

I can think of giving away "I shop on Amazon.Com" t-shirts.

The possibilities are endless.

Original: "I went to Hong Kong and bought this t-shirt" to "I went to Wan Chai and bought a hooker".

gunsnroses and drumbrake like this.