Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MovingIn07

Watch out trolls!

Closed Thread

Watch out trolls!

Last edited by Satay Sue; 14-09-2011 at 04:16 PM.

I can see some thigh-rubbing trolls who stalk around this site waiting for people who they can upset getting a bit wheezy and sweaty.

This thread will get shut down.

I just wonder what sad twits like him did before the internet, slide hateful letters under their neighbours doors before running away?

@ Luckycat, Yeah probably. Will I get into trouble for baiting ?

@SMTT - it certainly has become a lot easier to be evil when faceless behind a PC. Which prompts the thought - perhaps they made dirty phone calls??

Last edited by Satay Sue; 14-09-2011 at 04:28 PM.

SS, here are some acceptable topics for you to discuss:

1. Where can I get black socks from?
    2. Where can I get blue socks from?
    3. Where can I get stripy socks from?

It's good that someone so nasty gets a sentence, although, you have to ask yourself what role Facebook played. Can't you delete posts from Facebook (I thought you could). Can't you block people from posting on your wall? (Again, I thought you could). Should Facebook itself have deleted (if the individual can't) - like here?

If you open yourself to the full fury of the world-wide web, you open yourself to idiots like this. So I think the family/Facebook should have shouldered some of the blame (or, had thicker skin in the first place).

Would he have got the same sentence for sticking a paper poster on a posterboard (one where he was allowed to post) of the same nasty thing? Would he have got the same sentence for saying the same things in the street while the family walked past? If not, why are internet forums different? Something to think about!

Satay Sue likes this.