Like Tree7Likes

Fox News worth less than nothing

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    All I can say is bless the BBC and their relative impartiality. Even if they get it wrong they will change it, I once rang up about a news item and it was changed an hour later (though I am sure I was one of many that rang).
    Totally agree that the BBC do a great job, although I must admit that I prefer Sky News as they seem to be a bit quicker off the mark with some news. I was living in France earlier this year when the DSK incident broke and the difference between how it was presented in the French press compared to the UK was pretty shocking. Very, very biased (in favour of DSK) coverage in France.

Quote Originally Posted by subsist:
    If you compare it to other news channels such as Russia Today the impartiality starts to become questionable. Especially when it came to Arab spring and Libya. One mans hero is another mans villain
    I had to switch over to other news channels after a while as it was so obvious that there was a lack of impartiality by the BBC.
    Newsreaders were using emotive names such as "The Tyrant", "Dictators", "The regime" throughout their broadcasts.
    Al-Jeezera actually appeared to be the most impartial.

Quote Originally Posted by subsist:
    If you compare it to other news channels such as Russia Today the impartiality starts to become questionable. Especially when it came to Arab spring and Libya. One mans hero is another mans villain
    I like Al-Jazeera but Russia Today is a joke in terms of impartiality I would rate it about the same as Fox.
    Freetrader likes this.