Like Tree8Likes

Police Uncle

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Police Uncle

See HK Standard

In a case reminiscent of that infamous Chinese hit-and-run incident in which the suspect was caught on video saying "Go ahead, sue me if you dare, my dad is Li Gang," a new video has surfaced on YouTube in which a man is shown arguing with police, saying his uncle is a Yau Ma Tei police station sergeant.

The five-minute clip of the incident was uploaded on Monday. According to the uploader, supermandrum, it was shot at about 5.45pm in Tsim Sha Tsui.
    dear giant likes this.

another rich prick thinking he's above the law.

cant believe they didnt breathalise him and get a blood test..

can you imagine him trying this with californian highway patrol? or the british police?

dear giant likes this.

Well, if he really is a rich prick, he shouldn't drive a NA plated second hand IS200. My guess is, that guy is drugged up or simply a nut.

>> another rich prick thinking he's above the law.

Rich pricks slap the cops. Its the poor kids who have to claim their relatives work for the force.

I admire the attitude of HK Police who seem to have an awful lot of patience for people that behave like absolute pricks. If this was the USA there would be 20 cops and this guy would've been pepper-sprayed, tazed, beaten and waterboarded inside of 30 seconds.

Having even-tempered cops in HK without a tough guy persona surely contributes to a less-violent society overall.

Mat, bryant.english and subsist like this.

If this is the US, the police chief would show up personally to apologize for wasting the time for these political connected families.

Sent from my PG86100 using GeoClicks Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by traderwu:
    If this is the US, the police chief would show up personally to apologize for wasting the time for these political connected families.

Sent from my PG86100 using GeoClicks Mobile
    Wouldn't that be a waste of the police chief's time?

When was the last time in the US that the political connected serve any time behind bars for their crime?

Look at the MF Global situation, did the police or the regular such as SEC and CFTC investigate Corzine? Only about 1 billion is missing.

If you or me, go into a store and steal a few hundreds dollar, we will be behind bars the very same day.

Guess you never heard of Bernie Madoff then.

Quote Originally Posted by dtb:
    Well, if he really is a rich prick, he shouldn't drive a NA plated second hand IS200.
    That guy clearly thinks he's a cut above the rest by boasting that his Lexus is more expensive than the police's Honda.....

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast