Like Tree10Likes

I'm not frightened of North Korea!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Oh, thanks for that information. Looks like you and your wife are doing wonderful work, Hull!

Would you be able to use donations of children's clothing? If so, what would be the best way to transport it? I may be able to put out a request for used clothes at my two centres....but i wouldn't be able to get anything done until the new year.

Quote Originally Posted by carang:
    Oh, thanks for that information. Looks like you and your wife are doing wonderful work, Hull!

Would you be able to use donations of children's clothing? If so, what would be the best way to transport it? I may be able to put out a request for used clothes at my two centres....but i wouldn't be able to get anything done until the new year.
    I guess the easiest way would be a door to door box, but that costs HK$500. Only need light clothes (t-shirts, shorts) as it is hot and small sizes coz they are on the short side. My wife did buy some for them.

I noticed the school was donated by a UK school in Morpeth I am going to contact them to see if they are still in contact with the village.

Hull, I must have missed the donation request when ever it was, if its still needed put me down for 1K, let me know how to get it to you, if you have HSBC#, PM me the account number and I'll transfer it.

Great job what you and the misses are doing over there.

i'll see if i can get something arranged.

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    Hull, I must have missed the donation request when ever it was, if its still needed put me down for 1K, let me know how to get it to you, if you have HSBC#, PM me the account number and I'll transfer it.

Great job what you and the misses are doing over there.
    Will do and many thanks. Our next focus, depending on what we can raise, will be the school - table, chairs, books, pencils, (oh and some toilets would be nice!)

Quote Originally Posted by carang:
    i'll see if i can get something arranged.
    Let me know and we can jointly arrange. The shippers in Worldwide will deliver and collect the box and ship it to our house out here. Your helper could arrange for you I'm sure.

There was someone else when I first asked who offered clothes. At the time they were not the priority. I will see if I can find who it was.
    Last edited by hullexile; 22-12-2011 at 05:38 PM.