Who takes a shower wearing slippers?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    Sorry for the images.
    No you're not

justjoe86 likes this.

I kind of get the analogy of 'if you shat on your arm would you clean it with tissue?'

Basically, if you're not using water to clean your backside then - if you really think about it - some of it will remain there. In the case of bryant, matted amongst his wig strands.

Sorry for the images.

Bryant "dangleberry" English!
    bryant.english likes this.

"bryant.english likes this."

Phew, while Bryant is 'liking' comments at least we can be reasonably sure he's not sitting naked on the toilet.

Satay Sue and emmie like this.

Ditto: SS and Moving's reaction -

URGH to matted Bryant's 'wig strands' down there BUT picturing him squatting, taking a (lingering! why da hell do some dudes take SO long?) dump WHILE browsing our beloved Geo...

Bet he's multi-tasking right this mo'...

(Those ol' public squat toilets used to scare me senseless when I returned to visit HK as a kid - was temporarily anal retentive just to avoid 'em!)

Quote Originally Posted by emmie:
    when I returned to visit HK as a kid - was temporarily anal retentive just to avoid 'em!)
    Not sure if you're playing with words or just adding a new/different interpretation of what anal retentiveness is generally understood to be..........
    MovingIn07 likes this.

One good reason to wear slippers in communal showers is to prevent veruca transmission--I got veruca from the pool at school when I was 14 or 15 and had to have them frozen with liquid nitrogen and then cauterized. Not fun!

Mat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2020:
    Not sure if you're playing with words or just adding a new/different interpretation of what anal retentiveness is generally understood to be..........
    Ha - Part play, but mostly serious

Don't know if it was a teen touchy phase I went through but when out and about I'd only do me numero deux... if the public toilet was NOT a squat one (back in those days, loo hygiene in communal facilities = dead IFFY: human remains too visible).

Would hold out a bit till I could sneak into big/decent restos and hotels - OR, better, when back 'at home' (which at the time = newly renovated village houses with proper loos).

Quote Originally Posted by jayinhongkong:
    One good reason to wear slippers in communal showers is to prevent veruca transmission--I got veruca from the pool at school when I was 14 or 15 and had to have them frozen with liquid nitrogen and then cauterized. Not fun!
    Actually sounds pretty cool to me. Literally.

Phew, while Bryant is 'liking' comments at least we can be reasonably sure he's not sitting naked on the toilet.
    don't be too sure...i can imagine a rig like this...

Name:  C-toilet-computer-C.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  17.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by bryant.english:
    On squat toilets though, well I hate them......for me, going for a dump is a chance to unwind. Naked? Sometimes I even take off my watch. Used to take a newspaper but now I take my phone and check out Geo....squeeze out a few parking inspectors while airing out the old body.......sweeeeet...

It's more likely he is!

Indeed, if he is naked he may be 'really' liking your comments!!
    Last edited by Stoob; 19-04-2012 at 03:47 PM.