Like Tree146Likes

British man tried to rape a Chinese woman in Beijing and got beaten up.

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    I know myself and how I would deal with the situation.

The applause up north is irrelevant, please answer my question about whats going on right here: Who are these people that you are accusing of "defending of him from the kick to the head" and being "bleeding hearts
    Yes, I've read what you wrote to JJ - completely avoided the question. Will you give a straight answer please?
    Know how to deal with the situation? Yeah, whatever, "sure".

I did'nt avoid the question. I think I answer it pretty well with JJ. And I don't intend to keep repeating myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Watercooler:
    Are you completely incapable of reading my posts with JJ? Get some damn glasses. Or get some reading comprehension course.
    Hey, JJ, can you help me please. I cant see without my glasses and my reading comprehension is shot.
    As you are an English teacher, maybe you can help me out here.

Can you please point out the answer to my question. Waterboiler claims he answered it.
    My question was : Who are these people that Waterpurifier is accusing of "defending of him from the kick to the head" and being "bleeding hearts
    Keep asking him and he is not giving me an answer; claims that he told you already.
    justjoe86 likes this.

And why is the applause up north irrelevant? It most certainly is. It's this whole mindset.

I see, anything that is irrelevant is something that contradicts HC's view of the world.

Last edited by Watercooler; 17-05-2012 at 02:13 PM.

Watercooler reminds me of the hopeless attorney fighting the Kerrigan family's case in The Castle:

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought:
    Watercooler reminds me of the hopeless attorney fighting the Kerrigan family's case in The Castle:

I did'nt restart it, the matter was settle. But HC keeps trying to provoke me . I feel sorry for him, really.

I think water colour should get a seeing eye dog, they lick windows a lot better... lol

HowardCoombs likes this.

Funny, how people think ganging up on me will make me back down. That's the coward way.

I already settle the matter. But some of you guys can't resist bringing it up again and again. I do feel sorry for you, really. Now that's a bleeding heart.

Quote Originally Posted by threelittlepigs:
    Reading your post above does suggest to me that you do sympathise with the tourist.
    Which post? If you mean the sympathy one, for sake of meaning, I don't believe Osama Bin Laden should have been executed the way he was but I certainly do not feel sorry for him!
    HowardCoombs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Watercooler:

And it is about race most certainly. The fact he was a British man means the Chinese guy doing the kicking has plenty of applause on the mainland. Again, this has to do with what I said earlier. This goes back to the whole "foreign aggressor preying on Chinese" mentality.
    Which is NOT what you said a few pages back. You said the race thing was western posters defending his beating because he was British
    HowardCoombs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Satay Sue:
    Which is NOT what you said a few pages back. You said the race thing was western posters defending his beating because he was British
    I'm talking a different point here. I was talking about the motivation behind that Chinese guy giving the British guy a kick to the head.

The earlier point was me wondering whether some of you had implicit concerns for that British man's head because he was British. You already denied this.

Two different points. Don't confused the two.

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast