Like Tree146Likes

British man tried to rape a Chinese woman in Beijing and got beaten up.

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Watercooler:
    But poor little HC here doesn't seem to get it even when I told him the above already.
    Umm, no. What I dont get is the answer to this simple question that you've yet to answer:I want to know which people do you mean by "some of you" and I would also like to know which exact post(s) made you think that way.

Haha, you amused me too, to a endless degree. I never go off on tangents. I raised uncomfortable questions that needs to be asked. I do what I do and I don't apologize for it. It's laughable to think you can actually try to stop me? (Yeah sure, you are denying it, whatever).
    Why would I want to stop something so amusing. I love repeating your quotes so they are preserved for eternity. You are the village idiot that keeps on giving with every answer; keep digging watersource; you'll reach your destination soon.

Yes, as I already said, I got that. You are saying expressing concern does not equate sympathy. Fine with your position.
    Erm. no I'm not. Nobody expressed concern or sympathy. They made a judgement on right/ wrong in relation to the kicker, not the kickee.... Got it.

People said:
    Kicker(wrong)
    kickee(idiot)

Nowhere did anyone say:
    kickee(aww)
    kickee(you ok mate?)
    kickee(english=victim)
    or kicker(chinese=bad)

You seem to have invented all of these.

Thought I'd try italics this time
    HowardCoombs and Dreadnought like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    Umm, no. What I dont get is the answer to this simple question that you've yet to answer:I want to know which people do you mean by "some of you" and I would also like to know which exact post(s) made you think that way.

Why would I want to stop something so amusing. I love repeating your quotes so they are preserved for eternity. You are the village idiot that keeps on giving with every answer; keep digging watersource; you'll reach your destination soon.
    Why are you so interested to know? Answer me that.

You are like that bumbling policeman trying to catch the wrong thief.

My destination is here. Where do you expect me to go? My poor little Hotcomer. It's funny how you just can't resist me. Like a moth to a flame .
    Last edited by Watercooler; 17-05-2012 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    Erm. no I'm not. Nobody expressed concern or sympathy. They made a judgement on right/ wrong in relation to the kicker, not the kickee.... Got it.

People said:
    Kicker(wrong)
    kickee(idiot)

Nowhere did anyone say:
    kickee(aww)
    kickee(you ok mate?)
    kickee(english=victim)
    or kicker(chinese=bad)

You seem to have invented all of these.

Thought I'd try italics this time
    I did not invent. I perceive there could be potential sympathy. The tone and volume of posts raises questions in me. Had to make sure none of you are harbouring prejudicial thoughts (not that any of you would admit it now would you?).
    Last edited by Watercooler; 17-05-2012 at 04:00 PM.

Why are you so interested to know? Answer me that.
    Because I want to know how your inventive little mind works. You see, you're not the same as everyone else. You perceive, feel, assume and come up with all sorts of mysterious things.
    I'm trying to see things from your eyes but before I can do that, you have to guide me.

My destination is here. Where do you expect me to go? My poor little Hotcomer. It's funny how you just can't resist me. Like a moth to a flame .
    You're right. You're irresistible. Now will you answer my question?

I did not invent. I perceive there could be potential sympathy. The tone and volume of posts raises questions in me. Had to make sure none of you are harbouring prejudicial thoughts (not that any of you would admit it now would you?).
    Add clairvoyance to the list of talents our village watertower possesses.

My poor little Hotcomer. It's funny how you just can't resist me.
    You're right. You're irresistible.
    Oh god. I didn't realise this was sexually charged. I'm outta here!

Add clairvoyance to the list of talents our village watertower possesses.
    The moth is about to get burned up sooner than he thinks.

Funny how you are raising weird paranormal/pyschic issues. Oh I forgot, I'm not allow to question the intentions of posters here. How silly of me. Too bad I don't follow that rule (to the fury of HC).

Surely, no expats could be so "uncivilized" as to harbor prejudicial thoughts in this day and age. Geoexpaters are the model expats. Liberal and open-minded. Right....

Let's just say that if the incident took place in London or NYC where the victim was a white woman and the perpetrator was a black or a Muslim man and it was a bunch of white guys beating the supposedly black or Muslim attempting rapist. Do you think people will all rush in here crying how much injustice was being done to the perpetrator? Call me cynical but I highly doubted that! BTW, I also disagree with using excessive force and I don't think it's right to kick the man's head while he appeared semi-unconscious - faking it or not!

Look HC, I did'nt have an exact post in mind. It was just a bunch of posts that seem to me could potentially suggest sympathy hidden behind the posts. Nobody used that word "sympathy" of course. But I had to throw out the question to clear out any prejudices, potential or otherwise.

Last edited by Watercooler; 17-05-2012 at 04:10 PM.

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast