View Poll Results: who is the best next first lady?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mrs O's life experience is relevant to 99% of USA

10 76.92%
  • Mrs R and the magic underpant man is the way.

3 23.08%
Like Tree32Likes

did Mrs O kick Mrs R's butt or what?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

seems watching that Mrs O actually represents more of AMerica, and the crowd at the democrats looked like the America I have experienced

where as the GOP seemed to be a lot of fat white face's....

I was touched by Mrs O speech - but felt Mrs R wasn't sincere or likable at all...

Last edited by audiot; 05-09-2012 at 02:05 PM.
    dear giant likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by audiot:

- but felt Mrs R wasn't sincere or likable at all...
    just like her husband then.

I think they were both rehearsed - but Mrs R looked rehearsed - and all that finger pointing must be years of bossing people around....

I felt Michelle was way more convincing, I actually believed her stories were from her heart, and it seems what they were saying made sense, like education, "obamacare" - and they were thinking of prosperity.. instead of slash and burn. stomping on rights etc.

O's had a hard 4 years - but he still got some things done despite the pressure and ridiculous opposition... Hopefully he can take the gloves off in his 2nd term - thats my belief.

ps yes the poll is slightly biased should have mentioned Mrs R's high horse tho.

I am thoroughly impressed by Mrs. Obama......great personality. When she walks in, she is instantly the most geniune and sincere person in the room.

Obama wins this election hands down!

maybe they should have got Mrs O for pres! first black american woman president.. would love to see this happen, but might be a few years?

dear giant likes this.

"Julian Castro is speaking. 8 yrs after young Hussein Obama spoke. Next convention I think the breakout speaker will be Esperanza Hitler-Borg."

packy_crusher and JaredHK like this.

You people think you are voting for your favorite celebrities, while I am voting with my ever increasing empty wallet. I cannot wait until they kick Morgan Freeman out of office. He made a bigger mess of things and solved nothing.

kpelszyn likes this.

I think I would vote for people who are on the right track... things do appear ro be getting better- not an overnight thing after 8 years of irresponsibility... a massive mortgage crisis with lots of bent bankers...

are you on the run? is that why you are here?

anyways some dishonest multimillionaire doesnt strike me as that choice... seems like part of the problem with the "trickle down" fable, bible bashing, removing women's choices, and dismantling the social safety nets.. oh yeah - and free guns for all!

maybe if the US cut back a bit on the war machine, they might be able to rebuild some crumbling bridges and highways, give people some education and a good standard of healthcare.

Quote Originally Posted by audiot:
    maybe if the US cut back a bit on the war machine, they might be able to rebuild some crumbling bridges and highways, give people some education and a good standard of healthcare.
    I agree with you on the points above..... Unfortunately, I don't think either Obama or Romney are the right people to do this. US is crippled by corruption of lifetime politicians, special interestes lobby groups, Polical Party duopoly, electoral college, etc... etc...etc.

If I was running for presidency I would have people's heads in the crosshairs right off the bat:

1. Immidiate reduction of Federal Government Workforce by 15%
    2. Initiate a pay-for-performance Gov. Employee structure (bottom 10% of performers will be fired each and every year)
    3. Balance the Budget (Put a stop to the increasing national debt!)
    a. Reduce administrative costs through automation
    b. Eliminate wasteful government spending (every program will be scrutinized)
    i. Elimination of fossil fuel subsidies
    ii. Elimination of agricultural subsidies

4. Scale back Global conventional Military operations (instead funnel funding to CIA / NSA and Black Ops)
    5. Eliminate TSA / Office of Homeland Security (Can be done by FBI / Local Police Forces)
    6. Increased funding to science & medical research (including stem cells, cancer research, alternative energy research)
    7. Increased budged for NASA (human space program / inter-planetary exploration programs)

8. Reform of Welfare Program (every able bodied adult will be required to perform manual labor in exchange for a paycheck, all firearms in possession must be surrendered before welfare could be received, mandatory drug tests, recipients will also be subject to random searches of the premises for drugs / firearms)

9. Social Security Reform

10. Complete Education Reform & Overhaul (Equal Opportunity of Education for Every Child in the Nation)
    a. Establishment of a minimum National Curriculum
    b. Remove control of public schools from individual States
    c. Centralize and equalize school budgets (ensure consistent infrastructure / materials, access to computers, etc.)
    d. Institute a pay-for-performance structure for teachers and conduct regular teacher competency exams. Top educators to be rewarded handsomely while low performers will be forced to find opportunities in another field of work.
    e. Require teacher rotation throughout local school districts.

11. Economic Recovery Program (SHINY NEW DEAL)
    a. Renew America’s Infrastructure (New Roads / Bridges / Ports)
    b. National State of the Art High Speed Rail Network must be built!
    c. Target Complete Elimination of Fossil Fuels in the public sector by use of “Green” technology.. solar panels, wind turbines, water dams, etc.
    d. Provide Tax incentives to private sector to convert to "green" technology.
    e. Complete nationwide conversion to the Metric System

12. Taxation
    a. Eliminate the existing Federal Tax code and instill a simple progressive flat rate tax system (2 page maximum)
    b. Downsize IRS by 80%
    c. Eliminate double-taxation for Americans living abroad and encourage exchange of ideas and promote cultural ambassadorship.

Domestic Policy:

13. MYOFB – (i.e. Government has no business in meddling in social affairs and personal lives, as such I am pro choice and pro gay marriage).

14. Elimination of Affirmative Action
    a. Only qualified candidates should be considered for position. Race / Ethnic Background should hold no bearing on the decision.
    b. Any occurrences of blatant discrimination will be severely prosecuted

15. Increased Gun Control

a. Require mandatory semi-annual background checks
    b. Require mandatory gun safety training course (every 5 years)
    c. Require mandatory annual psychiatric evaluation / sign-off.

etc......................
    Last edited by climber07; 05-09-2012 at 08:22 PM.
    babediboopi likes this.

Many of us (Americans) are tired of Obama's Hope & Change so its time to vote someone else in and move on.

Are you American btw? OP

climber07 likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast