Like Tree135Likes

US Ambassador to Libya killed!!!!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast

Original Post Deleted
    Claire you have lost me there with that question mark. I said that religion should be kept in home and so such criticism, which was done to get such reaction in the first place.

Why anyone would believe a load of barbaric mumbo jumbo and think it was the word of God is beyond me.

dear giant likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought:
    Speaking of the President, I read that he has ordered two battleships into the area. Is this to facilitate an emergency evacuation of all ground personnel or is this some kind of idiot posturing. Like that will scare off the mob that attacked the embassy.
    Just like bin Laden the risk in this part of this world that those you help will be part of a later attack on you. Very sad that someone so committed to Libya and this region had to die but the risks are huge here. After arming folks it is not easy to get it all back.

The US is bringing in Marines too to protect their interests.
    See Trebor

WND EXCLUSIVE
    Obama backing Islamic groups behind Libya, Egypt attacks?
    Al-Qaida jihadists reportedly among rebels fomenting Middle East revolt

Obama backing Islamic groups behind Libya, Egypt attacks?
    They've known this for a long time (since 2011) that Al Qaeda were moving into the region with the rebel groups who blend in with the common idiots out protesting:

Libya: al-Qaeda among Libya rebels, Nato chief fears - Telegraph

Washington may arm Al-Qaeda-linked Libyan rebels
    Published: 31 March, 2011, 10:12 Edited: 01 April, 2011, 03:14

http://rt.com/news/al-qaeda-libya-american-arms/

Al-Qaeda may strike in coalition countries over Libya

Published: 30 March, 2011,
    "The UK's Secret Service MI5 has growing concerns that Libyan expats are plotting terrorist attacks in Britain, according to reports. It would be seen as revenge for bombing raids by European countries on Colonel Gaddafi’s regime."
    http://rt.com/news/countries-libya-now-eu/
    Everyone who welcomed how great the Arab Spring might not have thought in their haste to embrace the turnover of leaders of the wisdom in the saying that at times it is "better the devil you know...."
    Libya has some 6+ million and resources (oil). Egypt has over 82 million NO RESOURCES and no economy other than tourism which this has Arab Spring wrecked.

[B]Spotlight Is on Libya, but Bigger Challenge for White House May Lie in Egypt[/B]
    By HELENE COOPER and MARK LANDLER
    Published: September 12, 2012

WASHINGTON — For all the harrowing images of the deadly attack on the American mission in Benghazi, the Obama administration is grappling with the possibility that its far bigger long-term problem lies in Egypt, not Libya....

The president found less reason to be pleased with Egypt, the second-largest recipient of American foreign aid after Israel, at $2 billion a year. Mr. Morsi issued only a mild rebuke of the rioters — and on Facebook — while his movement, the Muslim Brotherhood, has called for a second day of protests against the lurid anti-Muslim video that set off the riots. And though the Egyptian police coordinated with American officials, Mr. Morsi waited 24 hours before issuing his statement against the militants who stormed the embassy; Libyan authorities issued immediate, unequivocal statements of regret for the bloodshed in Benghazi.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/13/wo...pagewanted=all
    Last edited by Football16; 13-09-2012 at 12:54 PM.
    dear giant likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnroses:
    This is mob mentality at it's worst! The poor ambassador choked to death due to idiocy of two idiots, one who made that offensive movie, and the other who decided to attack the american embassy to avenge the offense.

BBC News - US confirms its Libya ambassador killed in Benghazi

Fail. The poor ambassador did not choke to death due to two idiots. He choked to death due to ONE (group of) idiots. Perhaps unintentional, but by choosing the same adjective to describe the movie maker and the attackers you make it sound as though they both share blame equally. Which they don't. The movie maker is an idiot, but he is not a cold blooded, thug murderer.

Quote from Hillary Clinton:

"This was an attack by a small and savage group, not the people and government of Libya," she said.

I say bullshit. There were thousands of people making trouble. We should drop a daisy cutter fuel air bomb on that crowd and they will learn their lesson

Quote Originally Posted by punchdrunk:
    I say bullshit. There were thousands of people making trouble. We should drop a daisy cutter fuel air bomb on that crowd and they will learn their lesson
    And you're no different from the savages on the "other side."
    bookblogger likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by closedcasket:
    Fail. The poor ambassador did not choke to death due to two idiots. He choked to death due to ONE (group of) idiots. Perhaps unintentional, but by choosing the same adjective to describe the movie maker and the attackers you make it sound as though they both share blame equally. Which they don't. The movie maker is an idiot, but he is not a cold blooded, thug murderer.
    Nonsense, the idiot who made this movie and published it, knew what sort of reaction it'd generate or you are being so bloody blind that you can't see the intent behind that movie? Remember Danish cartoonist?
    I put the blame squarely on both of them for this poor man's death.

Political correctness will be the noose around our global neck.

dear giant likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnroses:
    Nonsense, the idiot who made this movie and published it, knew what sort of reaction it'd generate or you are being so bloody blind that you can't see the intent behind that movie? Remember Danish cartoonist?
    I put the blame squarely on both of them for this poor man's death.
    Are you saying that Freedom of Speech should be abandoned to appease a nutjob religious group??? So we should all live in fear because we may insult Mohammad?

Isn't it rather obvious that something is clearly wrong when one group time after time after time responds to cartoons, jokes, media with violence and murder? Sorry but no thanks...I will fight until I die for my right to say what I please.

Climber don't be facetious, I am not saying freedom of speech should be abondoned etc etc.
    Those guys who deliberatly do things to incite people, want wild reactions are also equally responsible.
    Burning someone's religious book publicly, throwing pork in a mosque or beef in a temple...such acts are done with only ONE motive, which is clearly not freedom of speech and expression.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast