• Obama - Not US Citizen

23 38.33%
  • McCain - Not US Citizen

5 8.33%
  • Third Party / Independant - US Citizen

1 1.67%
  • Third Party / Independant - Not US Citizen

1 1.67%

Who would you vote for in the US elections?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Obama is liked because he has not been scrutinized. No one could have come out of the Chicago scene without having played the game that people are wary of these days.

By the way who are the Daley's supporting?

Rice - Doubt she'd come on board ... she's too politically savvy to jump on what might seem to be a loosing ticket and as a token VP chosen because of race.

Quote Originally Posted by climber07:
    Colin Powell would be my first choice if I'm McCain .

A sprightly pair of septuagenarians they would be too!

Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll:
    Obama is liked because he has not been scrutinized. No one could have come out of the Chicago scene without having played the game that people are wary of these days.

By the way who are the Daley's supporting?

Rice - Doubt she'd come on board ... she's too politically savvy to jump on what might seem to be a loosing ticket and as a token VP chosen because of race.
    Doesn't take a lot of scrutiny to discover he has no foreign policy experience. A week or so ago he came out with some marvellously twisted statements about Iraq and Afghanistan and al-Qaeda and what he would or would not do.
    Although Hillary is much of the same. During the US football playoffs a joke was going around that Brett Favre's wife (Brett is/was the quarterback of a playoff team) had a press conference and announced that since she had watched Brett play over these past 16 years that the team had decided she was qualified and would start the playoff game against the NY Giants.

I agree. Not to mention the Irish not reacting too well to her claims of having helped broker the peace deal.

The only thing left is for her to claim to have invented the internet.

Senator John McCain is already appeasing the neo-conservatives, so I don't think that's really an option, unless you really want war with Iran.

Senator Hillary Clinton lies out of every orifice, so you can bet those promises on Universal Health Care (now with corporate backing!) and pulling the troops out of Iraq are going to go up in smoke the moment she steps in that oval office.

Senator Barack Obama has a voting record that often trumps exactly what he talks about: change. If he was so against the Iraq War vote, where the heck was he? In all his interviews and his justifications, he rarely ever takes responsibility. At least Clinton has the stones to fess up to mistakes (then again, she's probably lying about her perception of it being a mistake anyways).

So now it's all up to just choosing the lesser of two/three evils. The same way it's been for so many years.

I second that vote for Arnold Schwarzenegger. Maybe he can go back in time and convince certain candidates at gunpoint not to run.

Last edited by chan13y; 07-05-2008 at 01:43 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5