New York - New Governer (Paterson), New Affair

Closed Thread

New York - New Governer (Paterson), New Affair

You have to wonder whats wrong with the politicians these days, specially in New York.

First - Spitzer crashed and burned with the whole wire-transfer to the prostitute thing.

Now - Paterson has admitted to having an affair moments after getting sworn in.

Gotta say one thing about Dubya ... comes out like an angel compared to some of these Democrats.

I think you'll find that, statistically at least, fidelity is the aberration, not infidelity.

I'm more worried about this whole disclose after being sworn in ritual.

Let it all out before you take office and let the people sort it out. This whole confession after being sworn in just does not sound right.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll:
    Gotta say one thing about Dubya ... comes out like an angel compared to some of these Democrats.
    Who are you kidding? Sex with Bush?

I'm mostly with PDLM. I think affairs and politicians go back forever, but the media used to just wink and nod.
    And whilst, in a pefect world, this would all come out before the election I think most politicians reach for the cover-up, followed by the denial before going for "admission". Somewhere there is a 12-step process in there.
    And thank you for complimenting GW. Might be the only one in this entire forum. (And, before everyone goes ballistic, I do not support all of GW's policies nor do I necessarily approve of his prior, rich frat-boy lifestyle. But, given his power and connections and wealth, he probably had plenty of opportunities, both before and during the Oval office years, and seems to have done right by Laura. After all, it's a choice, not a necessity.)

just show how boring asian lifes are. working making money and not knowing how to break the rules in the enjoyable manner! haha

Quote Originally Posted by freeier:
    just show how boring asian lifes are. working making money and not knowing how to break the rules in the enjoyable manner! haha
    ................right,..........we obviously do not live in the same city.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    ................right,..........we obviously do not live in the same city.....
    That's what I was thinking. Maybe he was tongue-in-cheek.