Like Tree298Likes

Soldier beheaded in Woolwich, UK. Sickening.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Quote Originally Posted by BaconBreadBaker:
    video of one of the guys justifying his act:
    There is no justification for what he did. He is saying why he did it, which will change once he's spoke to his solicitor.

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    Or incredibly British.
    You Brits...

Whipping out a gun and taking care of those two killers right there on the spot would be so much more efficient and quick, wasting time chatting with him...

"I asked him what he was going to do next because the police were going to arrive soon. He said it was a war and if the police were coming, he was going to kill them. I asked him if that was a reasonable thing to do but it was clear that he really wanted to do that. He talked about war but he did not talk about dying and then he left to speak to someone else."

I don't think any sane person will say killing an innocent man is a "reasonable thing to do". So asking him afterwards whether it's reasonable to go to war against the police is kinda redundant & pointless, don't ya think?

Of course, this woman is simply buying time for the police to come, keep him occupied and chatty. But, you never know, maybe one of those deranged killers will think that woman is part of the problem and knife her instead, adding to the body count. Or maybe they will use her as a hostage to escape against the police...'guess she did'nt realize that...lucky for her.
    Last edited by Watercooler; 23-05-2013 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Watercooler:
    You Brits...

"I asked him what he was going to do next because the police were going to arrive soon. He said it was a war and if the police were coming, he was going to kill them. I asked him if that was a reasonable thing to do but it was clear that he really wanted to do that. He talked about war but he did not talk about dying and then he left to speak to someone else."

I don't think any sane person will say killing an innocent man is a "reasonable thing to do". So asking him afterwards whether it's reasonable to go to war against the police is kinda redundant & pointless, don't ya think?

Unless this woman is simply buying time for the police to come, keep him occupied and chatty, then that might work...
    Seems so surreal. A guy is killed in broad daylight and yet the killer holds a chatty conversation with a passer by over the guy's dead body
    closedcasket likes this.

at the end of the day the victim was a soldier..., soldiers are a part of the problem. remember: no soldier = no war

Quote Originally Posted by braddles:
    He wasn't beheaded.

I like this woman's eye-witness account. Either incredibly brave or incredibly stupid. The only thing that seemed to annoy her was being dropped off at the wrong stop after it all..

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/ma...person-account
    I can't really understand her reaction either. She seemed more concerned about missing her bus... a guy murdered... herself a witness and yet.... is this the British upper lip stuff? Others woukd have freaked out

Quote Originally Posted by HKITperson:
    Seems so surreal. A guy is killed in broad daylight and yet the killer holds a chatty conversation with a passer by over the guy's dead body
    That's so true, 2.30 in the afternoon, deranged blood soaked killers on the loose, and everything seems so normal.

Apart from a decapitated dead body in the road.

No one screaming or panicking as I imagine would happen in some other countries, just calm.

Unbelievable.
    closedcasket likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cokezero:
    at the end of the day the victim was a soldier..., soldiers are a part of the problem. remember: no soldier = no war
    That is highly unfair. Soldiers follow orders and should only die on the battlefields. Woolwich is not a battlefield.Soldiers do not create wars... politicians do.

Original Post Deleted
    Soldiers are Government licenced murderer

Quote Originally Posted by Cwbguy:
    That's so true, 2.30 in the afternoon, deranged blood soaked killers on the loose, and everything seems so normal.

No one screaming or panicking as I imagine would happen in some other countries, just calm.

Unbelievable.
    I think they are just too stunned to react, as well as having a morbid curosity to gawk at body with the head partly severed. You do notice those people in the background standing there looking at it. Nothing particularly "British" about it. (It's not like "Ho hum, a dead body, and the killer standing there, nothing to see, cheerio"). Same thing would happen in HK and elsewhere...with the possible exception of the USA, there it would have degenerated into a free-for-all gunflight between the killers and the spectators.
    Last edited by Watercooler; 23-05-2013 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cwbguy:

Unbelievable.

Thats what I couldn't believe. Even the killer seemed so calm and relaxed....strange indeed.

Where was the help from the bystanders? I guess its hard to help when the guy is weilding a knife.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast