Like Tree298Likes

Soldier beheaded in Woolwich, UK. Sickening.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by HKITperson:
    This is laughable. Get a hold of yourself and see what you have said.

You mean that woolwich is a battelfield just because some lunatic murderer declares it to be?
    er, yes.

There are no rules of engagement in modern warfare/terrorism. Are the shopping streets of Kabul and Baghdad battlefields? How about Aleppo and Damascus? Gaza, West bank, Jerusalem? Who decides this?

Don't be so naive.

I am amazed he could give an "interview"
    In Guangdong the masses would have surrounded him and eaten alive

Quote Originally Posted by dermotp:
    If this is not a "facepalm" moment, i don't know what is.

Troll alert! Back under the bridge with you.
    if i am a troll, then you a full sized idiot.

Sadly not very far from where I live. My father (ex-Royal Marine) has been collecting for charity recently and I freaked at first as the first radio reports stated that a man in a Help for Heroes T-shirt had been brutally attacked.
    Total sympathy for the man and his poor family who have to live with the dreadful details of the manner in which he died and the photos of his crumpled body in the street all over the media....

Do we know the identities of the two killers yet?

Just a point re the "religious" aspect (taken from the Independent)
    "The Muslim Council of Britain said the use of "Islamic slogans" indicated they were motivated by their faith. A statement from the council said: "This is a truly barbaric act that has no basis in Islam and we condemn this unreservedly. Our thoughts are with the victim and his family. We understand the victim is a serving member of the armed forces. Muslims have long served in this country's armed forces, proudly and with honour. This attack on a member of the armed forces is dishonourable, and no cause justifies this murder." "
    Info about the ID of the murderers is not available.

MovingIn07 likes this.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Quote Originally Posted by Watercooler:
    Do we know the identities of the two killers yet?
    The Sun, not the greatest bastion of journalism so take with a grain of salt, tweeted the name "Michael Adebolajo" as one of the 'alleged' attackers, the one talking on the video.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Quote Originally Posted by Satay Sue:
    Just a point re the "religious" aspect (taken from the Independent)
    "The Muslim Council of Britain said the use of "Islamic slogans" indicated they were motivated by their faith. A statement from the council said: "This is a truly barbaric act that has no basis in Islam and we condemn this unreservedly. Our thoughts are with the victim and his family. We understand the victim is a serving member of the armed forces. Muslims have long served in this country's armed forces, proudly and with honour. This attack on a member of the armed forces is dishonourable, and no cause justifies this murder." "
    Info about the ID of the murderers is not available.
    Haven't they read their own book?

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    Haven't they read their own book?
    Food for thought eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Satay Sue:
    Total sympathy for the man and his poor family who have to live with the dreadful details of the manner in which he died and the photos of his crumpled body in the street all over the media....
    I think they'd be a little angrier about the way in which a member of their family died, than the media attention it receives.

I am absolutely shocked by what happened, I feel very saddened and sorry for the family who lost this innocent man. I am also more than a little angry about the fact that the UK police responded far more rapidly to the EDL protest which was in direct response to this senseless death, than they did to the actual crime scene of the butchered man.

If I was British, I would be demanding to know why, things seem to be so arse about....
    Last edited by Skyhook; 23-05-2013 at 05:22 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast