Like Tree298Likes

Soldier beheaded in Woolwich, UK. Sickening.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast

Original Post Deleted
    That's from the bible.

Quote Originally Posted by INXS:
    Evil cult. I don't want anyone who follows this sick rubbish anywhere near me.....just disgusted and horrified yet again...........enough!
    So I guess you dont want 2 out of every 6 people around considering there are over 2 billion Muslims in the world.
    There are just as many xtian, buddist, hindu and jewish nutters out there as there are any other so dont paint muslims with the same brush!
    Football16 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccon:
    Found the link/page with the the headline in question through Google, it says 'Soldier beheaded' - with the quotation marks. I guess the headline gives them the attention but those quotation marks the freedom to twist it any way they want.
    They've changed the article title slightly - and added the quotation marks to the subtitle (there were no quotation marks in the subtitle earlier).

Not that it matters. Don't quite understand why you seem to have a bee in your bonnet about this. But each to his own. Despicable is still despicable regardless of whether it's in quotation marks or not.

I dont do the painting Trance and I hold all religious nutters in equal contempt. Its the 2 billion part that scares me... How many countries in the world with Muslim majorities are cool places to live..? Wait till you see Sharia law in Britain..you'll see civil war and what a mess.

Like it or not Trance...i cant tell the moderates from the extremists....plus, as far as I'm concerned these guys are all disturbed and deluded by their beliefs anyway....the moderates...so they cherry pick the bits of whatever book they like. This means they believe in a versipn of religion they mould for themselves....just as deluded....no...i am with Dawkins here, we need to be active atheists, ridicule and loathe religion...welcome and encourage its demise...

Sent from my GT-S6102 using GeoClicks mobile app

cheepo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trance Omega:
    S
    There are just as many xtian, buddist, hindu and jewish nutters out there as there are any other so dont paint muslims with the same brush!
    You are very correct on that, but you have to agree that it is the muslim nutters out there, who as a proportion of total nutters,are in the top 1 or 2 percentiles for regularly committing atrocities.
    INXS and Football16 like this.

Sick couple of kids trying to get attention yet they dont have a clue whats going on in the world. Police should have finished them off. No time for sickos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trance Omega:
    So I guess you dont want 2 out of every 6 people around considering there are over 2 billion Muslims in the world.
    The difference is that the xtian, buddhist, hindu and jewish nutters aren't running round the streets of London killing people with machetes.
    INXS, Satay Sue, Skyhook and 1 others like this.

Lets not forget that xtians have been butchering for centuries but i do agree that anyone who makes the excuse of God or thanks jesus or some other mythical entity constantly needs to have their sanity questioned.

Football16 likes this.

I used to describe myself as Christian when the truth is I'm agnostic...I'm extremely sure there is no god...

Some much loved members of my family are Christians and I used to get quite defensive...Now I know the only way to defend ourselves against religion is to declare ourselves to be actively atheist...As an atheist, the fact that Christians also used to kill people has zero impact on my views on Islam...:screwy::screwy::what:

Even if you don't really believe in God(s) anyway...I have to say actually acknowledging you're an atheist and studying and researching atheist thinking is surprisingly liberating....

Sent from my GT-S6102 using GeoClicks mobile app

Last edited by INXS; 23-05-2013 at 11:04 PM.
    Skyhook likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by INXS:
    Evil cult. I don't want anyone who follows this sick rubbish anywhere near me.....just disgusted and horrified yet again...........enough!
    I know, right?! Anyone who reads the Koran will see that it is full of violence-inciting text. For example:

He that sacrifices unto any god, save unto ALLAH only, he shall be utterly destroyed
    I can't believe this this evil cult can profess such things. Just goes to prove what a lunatic religion it is!!

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast