Like Tree18Likes

Census Benchmark for White Americans: More Deaths Than Births

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by usehername:
    Yes you could spend 'close to nothing' on a child but in this environment that would be consider child neglect.
    Absolutely. We seem to agree.

I am off to Japan with my 2 years old who will dtudy in a $60,000/yr school.

ouwen
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    Caucasians are mutants. We are only the majority in some countries because of geography and history, but globally we are a small minority. Mutant genes only survive if there is an evolution advantage to having that mutation. There is no evolutionary advantage to being a Caucasian. We add a bit of variety with regard to hair/eye colour but we ain't nuffink special.

Mutant Caucasians do have the distinct characteristic of being the world's best war mongers. That might have something to do with the fact that Neaderthals did not become extinct as previously believed. They were assimilated into some European races. And I believe that most of their descendants migrated to America, and are now concentrated in US government.
    Last edited by ouwen; 17-06-2013 at 11:49 PM.

Tell that to the war-ravaged countries of africa....

ouwen
    Quote Originally Posted by cheepo:
    That makes him a retard.
    Which also makes him a US politician.

ouwen
    Tell that to the war-ravaged countries of africa....
    Exactly, Africa is a prime example of the long term effects of US clandestine activities during the cold war.

I picture you wearing a tin foil hat.

ouwen
    I picture you wearing a tin foil hat.
    I don't expect you to be aware of the clandestine activities of the United States. If everyone knew about them, they would not be clandestine would they?

And I don't have a tin hat, I have a US top secret security clearance and 3000 US Navy air combat hours. I didn't get my political views from a CIA sponsored You Tube video. I got them from WWII ace fighter pilots, Dwight D Eisenhower, John , F Kennedy and my congressman, Ron Paul from Texas.

In the UK, and I assume it is the same in the USA, disclosing the fact that you have Top Secret clearance is a breach of that clearance.

East_coast likes this.

ouwen
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruntfuttock:
    In the UK, and I assume it is the same in the USA, disclosing the fact that you have Top Secret clearance is a breach of that clearance.
    Very true, and now I have to kill you to prevent the leaking of classified information.

The rules are there to protect them from the truth, to impison you in their lies, and in the end, to further the main goal of selling more weapons.

Actually, every time I am interviewed for a US military contractor job, I have to tell them my security clearance history as part of the job qualifications. No breach in doing that.
    Last edited by ouwen; 18-06-2013 at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cheepo:
    Not really. The thing that children are expensive it's a fallacy. It's simply that we now expect a higher standard of living for ourselves and our children. In HK (lowest birth rate in the world) for example, children are close to free. Government schools are close to free (until high school), government health care is close to free. It's just that we (parents) want to offer them primate schools, private tutoring, dance lessons, foreign holidays, and a university education (hopefully to PhD), and we know that they probably won't support us when we retire.

Although religion of course plays a role, it's the cost v. economic contribution that children make. I would expect most very religious countries to be more agrarian/rural (where kids cost less and contribute more to the household). So it's not religion per se, but the economic structure that makes more religious countries have more children.

You must not have children?