Like Tree35Likes

Bush & Cheney Knew About 9/11 Months Before It Happened Says Whistleblower Charged Under Patriot Act

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKdi27dtycU
    Yes, its 3 hours of video but it covers (practically) every single crackpot theory out there.

Alas, most crackpots dont want to watch it.
    It just explains why kerosene melts iron. It does it also explain why kerosene doesn't burn paper.

This is just a 9 second video:

Anyway I am not out there to convince anybody. All those who want to sheepishly repeat the government's conspiracy theory will do so, and no amount of evidence will ever convince them. Those who want to look at the evidence and make up their own mind can do so easily thanks to the internet.

Original Post Deleted
    No. That's a brief summary of the government's conspiracy theory. Please try to follow the discussion...

Quote Originally Posted by cheepo:
    Anyway I am not out there to convince anybody.
    For a second there I thought you were a crackpot truther...Phew!
    Those who want to look at the evidence and make up their own mind can do so easily thanks to the internet.
    Yup, just like Chem-trails, Vaccines, UFOs and more - the truth is out there.

Chemtrails are hilarious. I bet Cheepo is a believer!

I love a good conspiracy theory but doubt the government has one.

I hadn't heard the passport story but this site shows other stuff recovered and makes the point that there is always unburned debris, etc.

http://www.911myths.com/html/passport_recovered.html

As this site asks, why would they need to plant this guy's passport on the street? Makes no sense. That site has a lot of stuff rebutting the conspiracies but of course it could be planted by the CIA.

I am curious Cheepo as to why you think high ranking members of the US government would do this?

Also, look at the taking out of bin Laden. If this is true (they got him ) and those relatively small numbers of US Navy Seals who were all sworn to secrecy couldn't keep a secret (one or more wrote a book!!!) how come 911 has not been blabbed?

How would they be able to do this 911 stuff and keep all this a secret and only have the whack jobs suggesting this was faked?

I'd be interested in hearing how a conspiracy theorist thinks as to the motive.

Last edited by Football16; 03-07-2013 at 06:06 PM.

* Planting tons of explosives inside a major building in the most populated area of the USA without anyone seeing it happen. Easy.

* Planting a couple cases of chemical weapons in the middle of the Iraqi desert with no one around for 100s of miles to justify an entire invasion and show the entire world that Saddam was a bad guy. Impossible.

Trance Omega and Lootoo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Football16:
    I am curious Cheepo as to why you think high ranking members of the US government would do this?
    Who said I think it was "high ranking members of the US government"?
    How would they be able to do this 911 stuff and keep all this a secret and only have the whack jobs suggesting this was faked?
    There are plenty of government officers who say that this was an inside job. It's simply that you and many others don't want to believe it.
    “All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.” Arthur Schopenhauer (1788 – 1860)
    Which stage are you?
    I'd be interested in hearing how a conspiracy theorist thinks as to the motive.
    How much is Iraqi oil worth?
    How much are Afghan natural resources worth?
    How much has the defense budget grown?
    How much have some companies earned from the war?
    How much is US power/control of the world worth?
    Who benefits from spying on everybody? Where will this lead?

Damn - he is a crackpot truther!
    Hey (I'm excited now) : Can we meet face to face? I'd like to buy you a drink and listen to the drivel. Never met one of them truthers before, this is going to be greeeaaat!

I want to hear you tell me all :
    - follow the money
    - new world order
    - Chaney and his connections
    - Bilderberg
    - Death Lizards
    and much, much more.
    You see, I cant think for myself and have trouble looking for for and understanding scientific explanations. I'd love to get the right interpretation from one who *KNOWS* ....

Lootoo likes this.

Haha. What a nutter. I am tempted. You can tell me of all the conspiracy theories you believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by cheepo:
    Haha. What a nutter. I am tempted. You can tell me of all the conspiracy theories you believe in.
    You're the one believing in theories, we're the ones that believe in...facts, evidence, common sense and stuff.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast