Like Tree53Likes

2 foreigners abuse local girl in Korea

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by YCC:
    What the guy in the video did is far from the "norm". If you think "other Korean men do that too"; I don't know what kind of people you hang around with.
    Actually South Korea is notorious for very high levels of domestic violence.
    Last edited by usehername; 11-07-2013 at 03:15 PM.
    jayinhongkong likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by solidops:
    Yes, and also because they were arrogant enough to film it and upload it.

Korean netizens have a habit of starting witchhunts. They did it to a local once who refused to stop doing something on a train that was disturbing everyone else. I mean they found her address, work, phone, etc.

Those two losers definitely deserve whatever they get though.
    This is disgusting regardless of who did it. If you live in the USA or did you should know this is not how the average American acts - although there are lots of bad actors and far worse than even this shameful stuff.

But to attribute this to a specific nationality is silly as this does happen as others note around the world and in the same ethnic groups.

At the risk of your friend DeletedUser coming onto to Like your next response based on my post somehow I get the impression you mean you hope these idiots get to be victimized by vigilantes. Something bad happens ergo something just as bad should happen to them. Great thinking. Great values.

So anti gweilo and seemingly anti-American for a person who says they are living (or were) in the USA.

Some of your youthful rants:

if I saw a wallet, opened it and saw it was a gweilo, I woulda thrown it out of the bus ASAP!!!!!! dont gimme da aids bro!!

In addition, American and European are dating black men in record numbers, so more fully white Americans are dying than they are born.

As a pure-blood Hong Kong citizen born and raised here, it's always fun to see the gwailos living in their own little world in Hong Kong.

What is the age requirement for a credit card in Hong Kong?

Hi, I currently live in the States and I was wondering how old I would have to be to apply for a credit card. I'm 17 and eligible only for a debit card here, but I will be turning 18 in June. My Dad has an account with HSBC of Hong Kong.
    Last edited by Football16; 11-07-2013 at 03:21 PM.

He's deliberately trolling for laughs much of the time.

Football16 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Football16:
    This is disgusting regardless of who did it. If you live in the USA or did you should know this is not how the average American acts - although there are lots of bad actors and far worse than even this shameful stuff.

But to attribute this to a specific nationality is silly as this does happen as others note around the world and in the same ethnic groups.

At the risk of your friend DeletedUser coming onto to Like your next response based on my post somehow I get the impression you mean you hope these idiots get to be victimized by vigilantes. Something bad happens ergo something just as bad should happen to them. Great thinking. Great values.

So anti gweilo and seemingly anti-American for a person who says they are living (or were) in the USA.

Nevermind him, he's just a little kid. He'll grow up one day.

Maybe.
    Football16 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jayinhongkong:
    He's deliberately trolling for laughs much of the time.
    Has he had his hair cut yet ?
    jayinhongkong and virago like this.

" look at this little bitch."

does that not sound exactly like the sort of thing the extremely unlovely LucidDreem would come up with.

"My self-summary
    Ni hao, bitches."

Total lack of respect for the woman. It may not be as serious as some of the stuff happening in India, but that behaviour is still disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by solidops:
    You're right. Read about the news about the rapes and harassment that goes on in India and this video seems pretty tame by comparison.

Not.
    I just love a good "not" joke ...
    jayinhongkong likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Football16:

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    Has he had his hair cut yet ?
    After all the fun we made of the classic nerdy side parting as kids (and still do occasionally), I can't imagine an overseas-educated local guy in his 20s who lifts weights, uses bodybuilding supplements and listens to 'trap' music deliberately seeking out a barber who can give him that kind of cut. This is not a stab at you solidops, it is just interesting to me that that's the look you're going for!

Solidops getting crunk:

Last edited by jayinhongkong; 11-07-2013 at 03:40 PM.
    virago likes this.

Perfect comeback Solidhead!

Let me respond with.....

nelwill likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast