Like Tree39Likes

Olympics go to....

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Trance Omega:
    I survived SA so should be ok at Rio
    Yeah that's right. Still it's the bigger adventure IMHO.

Cant beat getting chased around a car and getting the 'freeze!' word by 2 plain clothes coppers i thought were a pair of hoodies about to roll me over in a dodgy part of soweto

Cant beat getting chased around a car and getting the 'freeze!' word by 2 plain clothes coppers i thought were a pair of hoodies about to roll me over in a dodgy part of soweto
    What did u do ?

They thought i was trying to blag some tickets off these 2 white ladies.....they just didnt know one of them was my wife and the other my sister in law..

They thought i was trying to blag some tickets off these 2 white ladies.....they just didnt know one of them was my wife and the other my sister in law..
    I see. Thought you were using this one downtown ;-)
    Name:  ImageUploadedByGeoClicks1378693826.171288.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  9.8 KB

Forget about the Olympics, what about the implications for HK? Does this mean the queues for sushi restaurants in HK might get even longer, as another surge of Japan-fever hits?

Is that even possible? I walked past a queue for a sushi place yesterday and judging by its magnitude I half expected to see Miss Hong Kong offering free blowjobs.

Quote Originally Posted by rubenscruise:
    I can not wait to be in Tokyo. I am glad this opportunity was giving to tokyo
    Better start saving, you will need a few good wedges of dosh to visit there.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

And one of these:

Trance Omega likes this.

I think it's great that it will be back in the region and Tokyo is a good choice. I don't particularly find the radiation jokes funny - I've been to Japan several times since Fukoshima and you'd never know. But no doubt they will have to deal with the hyper-paranoid public and athletes even by then!

Quote Originally Posted by garycyk:
    you mean the Sarin gas attack and 2004 train bomb?

the 2004 train bomb attack are done by some Muslim in Africa , and the conflict between Spain and the muslin is still serious

Sarin gas attack is trigger by some crazy cult, which are already caught and in the prison
    Why would Spain be afraid by some innocent little muslins? Do they see it as some threat to their clothing industry?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast