Like Tree108Likes

Motorcycle Gang Beats Family Guy in SUV

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18

Quote Originally Posted by Morrison:
    Is this based on what the SUV driver told police ?
    Or where did you gather this info from ?

I did not see it on the video, which I watched only once
    You mean the snippet of the video when they first bumped, which was for a few seconds. And you gleamed all you needed to know about the accident?

Quote Originally Posted by Morrison:
    Is this based on what the SUV driver told police ?
    Or where did you gather this info from ?

I did not see it on the video, which I watched only once
    Well then watch again...or is that too much for ur brain? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Yeahbaby:
    Are you nuts? The guys on motor bikes are not good friends with the driver. And the massive wave of riders chasing the SUV should have instead focused their energy on getting their friend to the hospital and contacting police.
    Uh?

The guys on motorbikes are good friends with the guy the thug driver run over.

Two questions: 1) How many people do you need to call the police? 2) Can you transport someone with a broken spine on a motorcycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Yeahbaby:
    They were up to no good in the first place. And they escalated the situation past an accident into a full blown riot.
    Because riding a motorcycle is "no good", while driving an SUV is "good".

Accident? You can call that "attempted murder". Unless you think that running over (on purpose!) someone who is walking towards you is "an accident".
    scrambler likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccon:
    The only concept you don't understand is that the SUV did stop, upon which he was immediately assaulted by the biker gang. Only then did he speed off.
    According to whom? The SUV thug who run over two people? Because it doesn't show in the video!