Like Tree29Likes

British union flag clothes wearers

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

For those Brits here, isn't the National anthem a bit out of date?

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    I am quite sure most of the people porting the "Union Flag" are too damn ignorant to know it is the national flag of a country. Which is why the plan will work I tell you! The plan for the British to take back the world!

Step 1 is well under way with the acceptance of the Union Flag in the homes and lives of people around the world.

Step 2 is to get other countries to recognise the National Anthem, even when they've just taken the music and make up their own words to it. We can get them to sing the correct words later.

Bwahahahahahaha!

You missed step 3 - have a royal wedding with a beautiful princess and handsome (?) Prince who then have a cute ickle baby so everyone decides they actually quite like the royal family after all.
    HKITperson likes this.

ouwen
    Quote Originally Posted by kimwy66:
    I guess it is more likely in Paris. We are in Limousin, very rural and not given to anything 'international'. We consider ourselves lucky to have a kebab shop about 30 mins away.

Texans pay a small fortune for a Limousin bull, if and when they can get one of those magnificent animals shipped that far, as well as cleared through US customs and quarantine.

In 2012, a Limousin bull named Fabio set the world record at auction, selling for 126000 pounds or approximately $195,000.
    Last edited by ouwen; 15-10-2013 at 03:09 PM.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Quote Originally Posted by HKITperson:
    Claire, how can anyone living on this planet NOT know that it is the flag of Great Britain?? It must be apart from the USA, the most recognizable flag in the entire world!
    Many, many...

ouwen
    I am quite sure most of the people porting the "Union Flag" are too damn ignorant to know it is the national flag of a country. Which is why the plan will work I tell you! The plan for the British to take back the world!

Step 1 is well under way with the acceptance of the Union Flag in the homes and lives of people around the world.

Step 2 is to get other countries to recognise the National Anthem, even when they've just taken the music and make up their own words to it. We can get them to sing the correct words later.
    My country tis of thee, sweet land of liberty.. of thee I sing..... America, America........... God shed his grace on theeeeeeee........

Imagine the first time I attended a public event in Canada and they started playing God Save the Queen. The crowd stood in solemn reverence as I wondered in amazement why they were paying homage to the USA ............
    I'm still pissed off about my dumbed down isolationist education.....

Bwahahahahahaha!

Last edited by ouwen; 15-10-2013 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ouwen:
    My country tis of thee, sweet land of liberty.. of thee I sing..... America, America........... God shed his grace on theeeeeeee........

Imagine the first time I attended a public event in Canada and they started playing God Save the Queen. The crowd stood in solemn reverence as I wondered in amazement why they were paying homage to the USA ............
    I'm still pissed off about my dumbed down isolationist education.....
    Well... them yanks do have a propensity to 'borrow' music from their former masters, so they shouldn't get upset if one sings of the myrtle of Venus with Bacchus' vine...

Now, back to the topic in hand: UK world domination.
    Last edited by Claire ex-ax; 15-10-2013 at 03:51 PM.

ouwen
    Well... them yanks do have a propensity to 'borrow' music from their former masters, so they shouldn't get upset if one sings of the myrtle of Venus with Bacchus' vine...

Now, back to the topic in hand: UK world domination.

Can I get a Scottish kilt in Union Jack tartan?

Original Post Deleted
    Branding example:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ra%C3%ABlism

Raelians believe in reclaiming the swastika by restoring its historical meaning as a symbol of peace and good luck. Swastika has been used for millennia in the East as a religious symbol of peace and harmony.

ouwen
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeahbaby:
    Branding example:

Raelians believe in reclaiming the swastika by restoring its historical meaning as a symbol of peace and good luck. Swastika has been used for millennia in the East as a religious symbol of peace and harmony.
    There is a swastika on the Tian Tan Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by Yeahbaby:
    Branding example:

Raelians...
    Raelians? Raelians?