Like Tree124Likes

NSA and the strange fascination of listening to the French

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16

Quote Originally Posted by ouwen:
    Ask the entire world what is Bretton Woods .
    The only Bretton Woods I know is a wonderful chap, Dutch Warm blood, hottest stallion in de wereld. Thats not me BTW

ouwen
    Quote Originally Posted by Trance Omega:
    Well Texas and the rest of your confederate racist states can go and swivel. Who cares what agreements they want or have. As long as you want to keep everything for the wasps then you will be considered backwards and ripe for an arse slapping.
    A person of honour does not start a joking session and bail out of further discussion with an insulting accusation of racism and name calling. WASP is an insult without parallel to a Celtic American, or any Texan.

Abraham Lincoln was a WASP, George Bush is a WASP, Clinton is a WASP, Rumsfeld is a WASP..

Southern US People are mostly Celtic, very few WASPS.

Texas was founded as a colony of Spain by Native Mexicans and mostly Celtic ex Americans seeking refuge from US tyranny. They gave refuge to Black Americans, German Americans, Cherokee and other Native Americans. No WASPS.......

Emily West Morgan, the beloved Texas heroine celebrated in song as the "Yellow Rose of Texas" was a black woman.

None of my ancestors ever owned a slave. General Robert E Lee never owned a Slave.

General Ulysses S Grant owned slaves, as did all of the US Army Generals.

There were one million free blacks in the South, many serving in Southern militias 50 years before the civil war, some as commissioned officers. Many more volunteered to repel the invasion of the south.

The US Army could not find recruits for the invasion of the South. The US Army was formed of slaves who were given freedom in exchange for service in the war. After winning the war against the South, these soldiers used the newly invented "repeating rifle" to commit genocide on 100 million Native Americans. The overwhelmed Native Americans gave the black soldiers the name "Buffalo Soldiers" because their hair resembled the hair of a Buffalo.

Long after the civil war was over, the US Army was selling South western indian women and children into slavery in Mexico. They simply killed the men. No prisoners.

Texans and the common people of the South did not like wealthy plantation owners any more than you do. They did not fly the "stars and bars" flag. They flew the "Lone Star" Flag of the Republic of West Florida, also known as the "bonnie blue flag". Now you know why Texas is called the "Lone Star" state. The lone star on our flag honours the Republic of West Florida which was invaded and erased from the map, and from history, by the US government.
    Last edited by ouwen; 26-10-2013 at 07:26 PM.

Stern ???? whole story ??? hahaha!

check out der-postillon.com, they still have real journalists

Last edited by Morrison; 27-10-2013 at 11:29 AM.
    Koen likes this.

Great stuff, thank you for that!

Very good interview of Glenn Greenwald:

ouwen likes this.

ouwen
    Quote Originally Posted by cheepo:
    Very good interview of Glenn Greenwald:

Well before the Snowden story, I became friends with an Israeli Mossad agent. We met while using McDonald's internet in Galveston. He told me that all clandestine agents and anyone else who didn't want to be tracked and spied on simply use public internet such as McDonald's. I guess that would include terrorists. So how is spying on the internet keeping us safe from terrorists?
    Last edited by ouwen; 30-10-2013 at 02:31 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16