Bush's Farewell Tour

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bush's Farewell Tour

President George W. Bush is making his final rounds of the world at American taxpayer expense. He is currently in England.

The Queen has more class in her little finger than Bush could ever have in his entire life. The farewell tour is paid for with the deep pockets of American taxes, and the lives of its young men an women in Iraq. Too bad the Queen does not have the opportunity to refuse to meet Bush and thus show the world the true face of the worst president America has ever had.

Farewell Bush, and good bye!

The worst president and all ... yeah, but still, you folks did elect him. (And PLEASE .. do not get into the whole dangling chad nonsense... he is the legally elected president of your country).

I enjoy Dave Letterman's Late Show bit: "Famous Presidential Speeches" where W. Bush says a few words in public, sounding strange or out of place then suddenly cut off. Everyone's thinking how dumb he sounds - or made to sound.

Most in the audience laugh with Letterman. some uncomfortably. (What's up with that? Like/hate??)

W. was actually elected not once but twice as the pres. of the US ... and you are talking about his final "dipping" into taxpayers pockets etc?
    Last edited by via; 15-06-2008 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by via:
    W. was actually elected not once but twice as the pres. of the US ... and you are talking about his final "dipping" into taxpayers pockets etc?
    And the second time with more votes than Bill Clinton ever received.

Any Americans on here willing to admit they voted for him?

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

So long as it is a farewell tour.

Will miss his speeches!!!

“Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.” —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"And so, in my State of the—my State of the Union—or state—my speech to the nation, whatever you want to call it, speech to the nation—I asked Americans to give 4,000 years—4,000 hours over the next—the rest of your life—of service to America. That's what I asked—4,000 hours." —Bridgeport, Conn., April 9, 2002

"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror."—Interview with CBS News, Washington D.C., Sept. 6, 2006

"I've reminded the prime minister—the American people, Mr. Prime Minister, over the past months that it was not always a given that the United States and America would have a close relationship."—Washington, D.C., June 29, 2006

"I think—tide turning—see, as I remember—I was raised in the desert, but tides kind of—it's easy to see a tide turn—did I say those words?"—Washington, D.C., June 14, 2006

"And Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job."—To FEMA director Mike Brown who resigned 10 days later amid criticism over his job performance.—Mobile, Ala., Sept. 2, 2005

"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office."—Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008

good riddance to him, the world will be a safer place without him. Yes some of us voted for him but we didnt vote in a dictator. Lets hope we dont make the same mistake again.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast