Like Tree37Likes

That annoying knob is going...

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

And he's gone

Quote Originally Posted by Swannie:
    No kidding...Most Americans can barely write/speak English let alone a second language. That might be why Morgan wasn't renewed, he used too many big words for the masses thus the lack of entertainment value.
    Wow you know most Americans?

Quote Originally Posted by cbalex:
    Moved down....
    Last edited by closedcasket; 30-03-2014 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swannie:
    No kidding...Most Americans can barely write/speak English let alone a second language. That might be why Morgan wasn't renewed, he used too many big words for the masses thus the lack of entertainment value.

Ha, if you thinks Americans only speak one language, I have a few cities I would like you to visit.......Los Angeles, Phoenix, Dallas, San Diego and Miami for starters.....

The US is the 5th leading Spanish speaking country in the world... and growing.

But I'm guessing you haven't met too many Americans with Hispanic or Latin American descent in central or wan chai, so they must not exist :/
    Last edited by closedcasket; 30-03-2014 at 11:59 AM.
    cbalex likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by closedcasket:

Ha, if you thinks Americans only speak one language, I have a few cities I would like you to visit.......Los Angeles, Phoenix, Dallas, San Diego and Miami for starters.....

The US is the 5th leading Spanish speaking country in the world... and growing.

But I'm guessing you haven't met too many Americans with Hispanic or Latin American descent in central or wan chai, so they must not exist :/
    Incredible Swannie personally knows at least 250 million Americans so your facts and relevant observations mean nothing
    closedcasket likes this.

Incredible Swannie personally knows at least 250 million Americans so your facts and relevant observations mean nothing
    Actually, by using "most" he only has to know 125,000,001 Americans!

A true definition of hell!

People believe what they want to believe, nowhere is that more evident then on anonymous forums...

Quote Originally Posted by Trance Omega:
    I am just waiting for Jeremy Clarkson to wake up and start tweeting about this.

Yeah, Clash of the Titanic Imbeciles.

That Clarkson is so popular actually makes the world wonder: What kind of country is England?

Morgan was a jerk.

Quest might be a homo, but he's an entertaining homo and possibly one of the best presenters on TV.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6