Like Tree21Likes

A Society of Cowards

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Poobles:
    This guy is just not funny.

He says the same thing in every video.

"I'm a white guy in England and I don't like the foreigners all that much".

It wouldn't matter if it were Indonesians, Germans or Scots instead of the Pakistanis - he'd still complain about it.
    I can't even imagine how low an I.Q. a person would need to possess to have to post such an astonishingly stupid and ill thought out response. Do you forget to breathe sometimes? When you blink, does your jaw go slack?

He is an ex-comedian...that doesn't mean he's trying to make funny videos! Please go to YouTube and type and search for the 3 Stooges...that should entertain you without you having to use too many of your brain cells...a limited resource at best.

I realize that he's trying to make a political point.

Well, get in the streets and form a party.

Being a washed up comedian trying to get Youtube views is passe.

What I posted remains true - if it were people on his corner speaking French or Italian - he'd complain about "THOSE HEATHEN CONTINENTALS".

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Poobles:
    What I posted remains true - if it were people on his corner speaking French or Italian - he'd complain about "THOSE HEATHEN CONTINENTALS".
    Your mentioning language and country of origin demonstrates that you have understood nothing about this discussion. This is not about race, it is about religious cults and the support for extremists views by the Liberal Left in the UK. Muslims are not a race, they are the followers of the religion of Islam.

I have read a lot about the background to this issue, which started with 2 students wearing a t-shirt with a cartoon printed on it at a London School of economics Freshers event. The cartoon was from the series Jesus & Mo, started in 2007 as a response to the Danish cartoon events. This series, although it depicts Jesus and Mohammed in bed together or drinking in a bar a lot, has been left pretty much alone until now.

That it is a public institution, a university no less whose foundations were built on free thinking ideals, who sought to suppress these two students is laughable. What isn't laughable is that this is going on on a daily basis in the UK.

And it is being allowed to go on by the liberal Left elite, whose collusion with the extremists of the Islam cult is suppressing not just the rights of every UK citizen, but also the rights of Muslims who do not adhere to the literal, fanatical view of Islam being spouted as the correct face of this cult in the UK.

Here is the follow-up discussion on newsnight this week.